What's new

A parting with some gold prospecting equipment...

425jesse

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Messages
590
Reaction score
820
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am parting with some gold prospecting equipment, on Craigslist in the snohomish county area (mountlake terrace.)

Gold cube 3 stack
Gold n Sand hand dredge
Bazooka mini

Find them there for more info. Or PM me:)
 
I know you just bought your dredge... The cube comes in real handy with all the cons.
 
Good advice:). I just got a brawn Super concentrator for the same thing, and it just takes up less space (makes wife happy.). The cube is bad ass, no question asked!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom