EnvoyToTheMolePeople
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2018
- Messages
- 442
- Reaction score
- 690
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western PA, Northern NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Max
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Last week I posted asking about a percussion musket I was considering buying, and I went ahead and bought it today. I still know very little about it, but now I can take more pictures. It's a smooth bore percussion cap musket. The markings say "LEMAN LANCTR. PA". Does anybody have a good idea of how old this rifle is and/or what it's worth?
Attachments
-
IMG_20230214_194147.webp463.2 KB · Views: 160 -
IMG_20230214_194144.webp425.8 KB · Views: 102 -
IMG_20230214_194126.webp515 KB · Views: 102 -
IMG_20230214_194118.webp720.9 KB · Views: 100 -
IMG_20230214_194052.webp712.7 KB · Views: 107 -
IMG_20230214_183211.webp585.8 KB · Views: 120 -
IMG_20230214_182623.webp1.5 MB · Views: 116







