A strong start - season 6

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any British Connection to the Fibers of Manila , may be attributed to this :

Significant galleon captures by the British occurred in 1587 when the Santa Anna was captured by Thomas Cavendish, in 1709 with the Encarnacion, in 1743 when the Nuestra Senora de la Covadonga was taken by George Anson on his voyage around the world, and in 1762 with the Nuestra Senora de la Santisima Trinidad. Until 1593, four galleons travelled at the same time, later only two.[15]:492

Anything is Possible .

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Phish Song

I like Coconuts , ya can break them open , they smell like Ladies Lying in the Sun .

Maritime Historical Fact is , the Spaniards Manila Galleon Trade Ships brought Coconuts all along
the Pacific Coast of the Americas .

Panama being Port of Trade .
Coconuts transported overland for shipment out to the East .

Loaded onto Ships of the Eastern Trade Routes , The Coconut was prized not just for Nutrition , nor it's Milk , The Shells were Utilized
in many forms .

Recovered at a Research site containing the remains of a Floundered Galleon on the shores of Aruba ,
a rotted wooden Casket of Coconut Shells filled with Black Powder and sealed
with a Bee's Wax from Bee's found only in the Philippines .

The study , baffled at first , came across the documentation that these Coconuts were used for a Type of Grenade .
The Documentation was recovered when a few Terra Cotta set of Urns were brought up .

Held within the Urns , were mostly Manifest .

Coconuts on the Eastern Seaboard was not rare .
Well known to the Maritime men of the Times ,
Coconuts , as with Limes , were an excellent deterrent to Scurvy , and were aboard almost all Ships when available .

Coconut Fibers have been found in the excavated " Garbage Dumps " of Ruins throughout the Coast lines of many
Continents .

Portuguese Traders even brought them to Asia Minor .
Dr. Isaiah Moiesh Reported in his 1909 study of artifacts recovered during his self sponsored Dig at Oak Island ,
The Islands Artifacts show that Visitors from Several Time Frames and several Nations , Chose to deposit their Debris in Pits
they excavated there . "

Here's what you don't seem to understand Mr.Puppy. The coconut fibres on Oak Island have been dated to a period before they existed in the Atlantic Basin, which includes the Mediterranean or the Caribbean. This means those coconuts you premise on the Eastern Seaboard were very rare in the 14th Century, as in, didn't exist. The fibres in question from Oak Island have been identified as such on two out of four tests. My only question is why can't somebody do a conclusive dna study of the material? As I've mentioned during the 200 posts on coconut fibres, I had an opportunity to have some of the fibres from the museum tested some years ago and didn't follow through.

I have also premised that some of the Knights Templars who escaped France in 1307 were the perfect candidates to have brought the Fibres to Oak Island in the 14th Century. Why? because they traded with the Arabs of the Middle East who themselves traded with the Indian's who manufactured the Coconut Fibre into usable "Coir". I think this must be the 205th post on the subject if my math is correct. But thanks for bringing it up again you guys!

Cheers, loki

Last edited:

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could very well have been Mr. Puppy!

Cheers, Loki

You're Welcome Ms. Blossom

To help you celebrate your success with Coconut Fibers , a Theme Song

Wide Spread Panics Rendition of " The Coconut Song "

______________First Verse_______________

" I like Coconuts , ya can break them open , and they smell like ladies Lying in the Sun "

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... If they have been correctly identified they would prove a visit by Europeans from before Columbus to Nova Scotia. That alone is significant, is it not?

Seems fairly Eurocentric. Why would coconut fibers prove that it was Europeans who visited OI as opposed to any of the other people who used coconut fiber?

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Seems fairly Eurocentric. Why would coconut fibers prove that it was Europeans who visited OI as opposed to any of the other people who used coconut fiber?

I should modify that somewhat. It would prove a pre-columbian visit to Nova Scotia by Eastern Sailors, which in itself would be significant, would it not? But also IMOHO it would indicate a pre-columbian visit by someone with an Eastern Mediterranean connection, unless you subscribe to the China or an Indian theory!

Cheers, Loki

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand your need to prove nothing of any importance ever had anything to do with Oak Island Mr. Wonder, but the coconut fibres could prove much more than you suggest. If they have been correctly identified they would prove a visit by Europeans from before Columbus to Nova Scotia. That alone is significant, is it not?

Cheers, Loki

No.....it could have been Europeans, Aztecs, Mayans, Polynesians, Chinese, Sumerians, (fill in the blank), or anyone one else who got lost at sea and were fortunate enough to live long enough to reach land...OR since coconut fibers are very durable, the same fibers could have been used for hundreds of years and re-shoveled between cargo in ships (as this was a COMMON packing material) and thus as oak island was inhabited and used for common shipping services, dumped there. The coconut/templar/Shakespeare/bacon/beales codes/aliens story lines have all been played out......oak island has never been anything other than a common island and the fairy tale by the original brothers concocted into a hoax to generate revenue has been proven to be a hoax many times...the T.V. show details the worst and totally failed efforts of the current hoax promoters to attempt continue to milk advertisers (i.e. investors, same scheme that's been going on for 200 years) out of money. Does anyone "ACTUALLY BELIEVE" that the lagina brothers would be off doing other fictional reality shows such as curse of civil war gold, etc. if they truly believed that there could actually be something of value at oak island?....

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No.....it could have been Europeans, Aztecs, Mayans, Polynesians, Chinese, Sumerians, (fill in the blank), or anyone one else who got lost at sea and were fortunate enough to live long enough to reach land...OR since coconut fibers are very durable, the same fibers could have been used for hundreds of years and re-shoveled between cargo in ships (as this was a COMMON packing material) and thus as oak island was inhabited and used for common shipping services, dumped there. The coconut/templar/Shakespeare/bacon/beales codes/aliens story lines have all been played out......oak island has never been anything other than a common island and the fairy tale by the original brothers concocted into a hoax to generate revenue has been proven to be a hoax many times...the T.V. show details the worst and totally failed efforts of the current hoax promoters to attempt continue to milk advertisers (i.e. investors, same scheme that's been going on for 200 years) out of money. Does anyone "ACTUALLY BELIEVE" that the lagina brothers would be off doing other fictional reality shows such as curse of civil war gold, etc. if they truly believed that there could actually be something of value at oak island?....

i'm guessing that you will be moving on to other mysteries then

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Put Me Down...With A "Yes"!

Does anyone "ACTUALLY BELIEVE" that the lagina brothers would be off doing other fictional reality shows such as curse of civil war gold, etc. if they truly believed that there could actually be something of value at oak island?....

Porche.jpg

A new Porsche for every...Episode?

That's a lot of...Value!

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll write a little song for this thread , right off the top of my head , Ok ?

" Me and My coconuts ,
we like to get along
we like Money Pits
we've been stuck in one so long

Yes,
Me and my Nuts
we're happy don't you see ?

We're Nuts after all
Wouldn't you agree

Oh Coconuts , The fire of my Obsession
Oh Coconuts , I realize my Obsession

Coconuts lives Matter
whether blue red or Black

If you don't like us
we'll bite you on your Back

Coconuts are alright with me
Coconuts , the only friends I need

Yes , I'm a Coco for my Nuts
a cure for insanity
pulled from pits and Ruts
a nut I'd love to be ~~~~~~

~~~~~ No Nuts were Harmed in this Production ~~~~~

Above : Open Sourced Material to be used for the enjoyment of all .

May all your Milk and Fiber come from Organic Coconuts ~~~~~ Enjoy , life is nuts , may as well Join it .

Loki's Meme for Cocnuts.jpg

Last edited:

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
^^^^^ Let's see somebody you know beat that for Fun stuff to do ^^^^^^^

and best thing about it , I didn't dig for Five years , in the Mud just to own the Egg on my Face .LOL

scuse please , I feel a little NUTZ today LOLOLOLLOLLLOlololollol

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

The dating is also important Mr. Wonder, which is something that you always seem to ignore. But, no matter which of those peoples you mentioned left the fibres on Oak Island it would have been significant, right?
Btw, I don't believe most of those other choices are part of anybody's serious theory, and I doubt that anyone would use 100 year old fibre for much of anything.
Your hatred of the Lagina's interests me, have you had some other contact with them?
In my own opinion your points have very little credence and I will continue with my own theory, unless of course you can figure out how to stop me.
This strong start to the new season by the Lagina's has me hoping that perhaps some more evidence will be discovered to bolster my theory!

Cheers, loki

Last edited:

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loki
ok, I'll ask you to listen please ,

The Passion you have is admirable in a great degree , so know that please .

I have a personal view of all web based discussion forums , and that is ,

At their best , they are just Theater , all Members and their Avatars , are an Act .

I am to never ever take any text , Meme , Media of any sort , on the Web seriously .

The effects on psyche and emotion can be horrid if those are taken seriously .

Can we agree , this fiber stuff , simply , it's Theory , it's fun , it's not fun if it effects us adversely .

and that can only happen if we lose our Base , take it tooooooo seriously , and allow it power over our Happiness .

You have well made your point , in very good presentation .

Job on Fiber is done .

We can all cease the debate .

Easy enough to do .

ok ?

The Shows are Theater , entertainment purposed for the Commercial Value that comes from producing such .

These Pages of this Forum , as a whole , are painted broad and deep with perceptions , Figments , fun and Opinion .

a few , very few post have Educational Value based in Fact .

Some , post a bit , not many ,

You however have Posted some *****en cool material , and no doubt you've educated some interested folks .

I ask , maybe slow down a little , not take us posters/members so seriously , for none of us rate above you .

Ok ?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The dating is also important Mr. Wonder, which is something that you always seem to ignore. But, no matter which of those peoples you mentioned left t
he fibres on Oak Island it would have been significant, right?
Btw, I don't believe most of those other choices are part of anybody's serious theory, and I doubt that anyone would use 100 year old fibre for much of anything.
Your hatred of the Lagina's interests me, have you had some other contact with them?
In my own opinion your points have very little credence and I will continue with my own theory, unless of course you can figure out how to stop me.
This strong start to the new season by the Lagina's has me hoping that perhaps some more evidence will be discovered to bolster my theory!

Cheers, loki

I have NO HATRED (your words) for the laginas or any other tv actors....they are just getting paid to play a part....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread