What's new

A type of finial?

jrlowe

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
No idea but guessing a finial? The middle piece rotates all the way around the center piece freely.

Any info appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • DSC08676.webp
    DSC08676.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 230
  • DSC08673.webp
    DSC08673.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC08675.webp
    DSC08675.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC08674.webp
    DSC08674.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 242
BB gun sharpshooter target. :D

Honestly, I have no idea. It's cool though. 8)
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
:wink:

Just saw your update, so did one of my own!
 
Upvote 0
I still say it would make a great target for a sharpshooter. :D

Great ID 72C. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
RPG said:
I still say it would make a great target for a sharpshooter. :D

Great ID 72C. :thumbsup:

Especially if the horses were moving! ;D
 
Upvote 0
72cheyenne said:
RPG said:
I still say it would make a great target for a sharpshooter. :D

Great ID 72C. :thumbsup:

Especially if the horses were moving! ;D
Thanks everyone. I had no idea. I will mark this one as solved. You guys rock!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom