What's new

A very pretty heartbreaker

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out on a hunt with a buddy for a few in a field found a nice hafted scraper or blunt as we call them and a nice thin base to a Kentucky horn stone Adena ...
 

Attachments

  • image-940969035.webp
    image-940969035.webp
    31 KB · Views: 138
  • image-3808686740.webp
    image-3808686740.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0
I hope you find the rest of that one!
That banded material and how well it's made that thing would have been beautiful
 
Nice scraper and good luck on finding the other parts to the broke ones. It can happen.
 
I hope you find the rest of that one! That banded material and how well it's made that thing would have been beautiful
Noooo joke! That would have been a sweet find. Not that it isn't a sweet find as is, but.... You know!
 
Nie finds. And material!! Thanks fo the pics.
 
....pretty rock it's made of...sorry broke :( But...so nice you found :)
 
Well thanks guys and gals It has flooded hard and fast I think we have lost our bridge it was two feet over it maybe more :(
 
Cool Finds! :icon_thumleft: That one in the second photo, bottom, center looks like a Turkeytail "Harrsion'''
 
Thanks old digger I'm glad to say our bridge made it just had an hour of box blading with tractor:))))))
 
Nice hunt. Glad to hear there was no damage around your home.
 
...oh that's scary painter...so glad it's going to be Ok, stay safe out there!
 
Thanks cat we are safe and sound now we need the water to drop and see what has washed out
 
Adena people were very fanciful and had many rituals. I like their culture. Nice base of that culture!
 
Adena people were very fanciful and had many rituals. I like their culture. Nice base of that culture!
I like the way you reply always well worded thanks TN !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom