PlaneGypsy
Jr. Member
As I mentioned in my previous post all items I found in Douglas County Ga. I would appreciate any information you all have/know about the items.
Some of course could be nothing - but I have only posted items that I believe to be "something", be it arrowhead, point, scraper etc.
Thanks in advance.
Plane Gypsy
Some of course could be nothing - but I have only posted items that I believe to be "something", be it arrowhead, point, scraper etc.
Thanks in advance.
Plane Gypsy
Attachments
-
2014-09-14 16.13.13.webp3 KB · Views: 464 -
2014-09-14 16.17.56.webp240.4 KB · Views: 171 -
2014-09-14 16.18.01.webp289.7 KB · Views: 167 -
2014-09-14 16.18.05.webp287.6 KB · Views: 178 -
2014-10-22 08.49.52.webp82.2 KB · Views: 189 -
2014-09-14 16.13.55.webp150.4 KB · Views: 183 -
2014-09-27 09.01.14.webp69 KB · Views: 190 -
2014-09-27 09.01.38.webp44.8 KB · Views: 175 -
2014-09-27 09.06.33.webp48 KB · Views: 178 -
2014-09-27 09.08.24.webp40.8 KB · Views: 175 -
2014-09-27 09.08.50.webp45.2 KB · Views: 178 -
2014-09-27 09.13.45.webp64 KB · Views: 161 -
2014-09-27 09.15.18.webp68.8 KB · Views: 158 -
2014-10-22 08.47.55.webp290.9 KB · Views: 176 -
2014-10-22 08.49.11.webp9 KB · Views: 161 -
MagnifierGlass-2014-09-27 08_48_39Z.webp18.9 KB · Views: 145 -
MagnifierGlass-2014-09-27 08_52_38Z.webp24.1 KB · Views: 158 -
WP_20140804_002 (1).webp243.3 KB · Views: 163 -
WP_20140804_003 (1).webp181.5 KB · Views: 161 -
WP_20140804_003.webp343 KB · Views: 189 -
WP_20140804_004 (1).webp349.6 KB · Views: 180
Upvote
0










