Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello everyone! Rangler I have been a student of yours in The 3 threads you have started. As concerning pareidolia, We all know that we need 5-7 conformation signs. The hoyo is a big one and probably of most value. The "V" is also a most sought after sign. Now we always look for a white dog, or a black dog. This is only 3-4 signs. What other signs do we look for that will confirm the monument is man made and not nature? What I am really asking is there only a limited number of signs that were used for confirmation? Or Is any sign such as a hart or number used as confirmation?

Thanks so much for your patience with me----------------------------------------------Pinwheel

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Pin,
each major sign will have some type of confirmation [not conformation] the simplest one is a horizonal 'line' across the back of the boulder.
other confirmation marks are a profile face..or an owl..almost anyother sign can be used as confirmation that the sign is real not paredolia.
oro mandate
rangler

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks guy's. Rangler, I am sorry about the spelling, I'll read it back before I post next time.

May the breeze be cool, and your trails easy to follow-------------------------Pinwheel

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime,
sorry no owl , no map mini or otherwise..I do see what looks like indian petroglps with some graffiti mixed in..nothing of value but a nice day outdoors and some fresh air and exercise..
1.spanish maps are not put above ground for the most part..
2.they are part of a monument.. usually the omega
3.and buried underground at about two feet, post omega
4.easy to see things with an overactive imagination.
5.if you start with a confirmed sign, like a hoyo for instance, then you can stay focused
6.pareidolia is a trap, two people who read pareidolia is a confirmed trap, dont get started on the wrong foot
7.visible confirmed maps usually start with spanish overlaying indian petroglyps and they are topographical
8.beware of low lifes tamperoing with real petroglyphs to "sell" somebody a "treasure map"
9.some of your petros looked real, but the rest are crap. or more nicely said "graffiti" [man made type]
10. hint all photos need to be taken from noon to 1pm only to show anything of importance~!
oro mandate
rangler
Maybe the holes at the bottom of the owl, is a hydro. All holes with info, "hyro"s, I believe don't have to be a solid hole, like at the hole below owl. Thanks Justintime

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello Rangler. I read through this thread to day. If and when you get your book finished, I would love a copy. Provided I can afford a copy. I know you have a lot of knowledge about the Spanish trails that I am trying to learn. I do have a question and I hope that I am not being to forward in asking. I Think that I am starting to understand that certain animals were being used to advise as to what kind of trail your were taking from the alpha. Is that assumention correct. I mean at an alpha there was a trail to water. They would use a fish,turtle,frog, or may be a whale. A bear may mean that you were on a trail leading to a cave or overhang and a double message of being dangerous. And I am making a leap here but a bird, really a parrot would mean you were looking for a mine. Are these assumentions correct. Did they use different animals for different trail? and one last question, What animal would they have used for a vault? Thanks so much

Pinwheel

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
pin,
basic assumptions on the behavior or attributes of the critter can be correct..
the biggest misconception is about the bear...they don't live in caves. then only sleep the winter away there.it is a death trap sign.. they can an do like all signs have up to three meanings or uses..I have one bear that is used like an Alpha and the 3 elements that are the minimum were two bear faces and then over all an old mans profile, thus meeting the requirement of the necessary elements..amazing usage.
oro
rangler

ps think of getting between mama bear and her cubs..that pissed off look she will give you before she snaps her teeth the charges at 35 miles per hour of 400 pound plus fury-claws, teeth and sudden death..all while you were not paying attention for a minute or two...bear=death trap. period
oro bro
rangler

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Ground hoyo

attachment.php

Attachments

• ground hoyo resized.jpg
    ground hoyo resized.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 667

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Tinhorn, Thats a corner marker for sure and the drill hole may indicate thats near a yard or its in a yard, looks kinda like snake country to me

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool rock,Tinhorn. For ground hyro, remove all leaves and sticks. See if its solid all the way around, and surrounding area, to get a feel of what's solid and what's not. It probably looked different when ever, the time in question. Clean it out, post some more pics. Goodluck. Thanks Justintime

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
tinhorn,
how nice to see a classic omega monument after having a belly full of cloud readings and pareidolia confusion~!
the elements...
1.bear face-death trap ahead 2.human profile face 3. stone pointer*-follow to the right 4.the heart shaped ground
hoyo (c)copyright 2003- the heart shaped ground hoyo is THE confirmation that this is a real omega monument,.
* take compass heading or bearing of the stone pointer, that will be your Direction.,.,I will pm you the Distance~!
oro for the correctly informed
rangler
did you get that confirmation Dr Springfield ? D enier R esident'

ps just..,the word is HOYO..H-O-Y-0 not hrdro,.are you a ex firefighter or something
and the advice to "clean it out" is not appropriate..and certainly not yours to give, one can only give advise that needs to be taken seriously IF you have extensive experience and knowledge in the field. and Sir you have neither,,,so please refrain from talking about things that you know nothing about~! This is my teaching thread and your post are inappropriate-here, please start your own thread, and you can guess and postulate all you want,,cloud readers are a dime a dozen, cause they help no one~!
oro for only the correctly informed
rangler

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol, hydro, hyro, goto, you know what I mean. Everyone posts comments, hate your jealous, of my skill, your not hate n me for my weaknesses. Really do you think it would look like a heart, when years of leaves are removed,lol. Don't want to to use your copyright word, so I make my own, just ignore me, if you have problem. You found a mushroom hole, lets see something good, all talk. Goodluck, to ya, do you and I will do me, Thanks Justintime lol

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tinhorn,
how nice to see a classic omega monument after having a belly full of cloud readings and pareidolia confusion~!
the elements...
1.bear face-death trap ahead 2.human profile face 3. stone pointer*-follow to the right 4.the heart shaped ground
hoyo (c)copyright 2003- the heart shaped ground hoyo is THE confirmation that this is a real omega monument,.
* take compass heading or bearing of the stone pointer, that will be your Direction.,.,I will pm you the Distance~!
oro for the correctly informed
rangler
did you get that confirmation Dr Springfield ? D enier R esident'

ps just..,the word is HOYO..H-O-Y-0 not hrdro,.are you a ex firefighter or something
and the advice to "clean it out" is not appropriate..and certainly not yours to give, one can only give advise that needs to be taken seriously IF you have extensive experience and knowledge in the field. and Sir you have neither,,,so please refrain from talking about things that you know nothing about~! This is my teaching thread and your post are inappropriate-here, please start your own thread, and you can guess and postulate all you want,,cloud readers are a dime a dozen, cause they help no one~!
oro for only the correctly informed
rangler

Rangler
This may be a thread you started but it is an open forum and members may post as long as they follow the rules of T-net. You have no right to say who can and cannot post on this thread. If you wish to continue please abide by these rules so you do not loose your own posting privileges.
Regards,
Moderation

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Tinhorn, I would like to invite you to post anything you wish on my site without being attacked ect. At the present time I am doing my best to trying to discover the Hoyo, I know that it is the start of a trail, and a nose and an eye will take you backwards then what one wants to find is the end of both trails I would try and get the rest worked out and I think this may be the the one to get some answers. If you would post the hoyo on Old Hand dug Holes and what took me there we can post the things you want to be seen and the things you want to keep close to your chest. Thanks dsty

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Rangler I know that you are a better person than that c---, Please don't post when you are in that kinda mood / condition. Thanks dsty

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
yea dusty I had a belly full of cloud readers, armchair types, and newbie no nothings mucking up my thread. But after almost a decade of this and much more..I founded a site of my own, ranglers marks and signs-solutions to the spanish treasure code...
drop on by for a look see..there are no cloud readers on my site, as the moderator and administer and founder, there will be no 'treasure deniers messing things up on purpose. my site is not run by a corporation, it is just me, rangler your guide for the last 8-9 years taking the next step a website for treasure hunters by a treasure hunter, who happen to break the spanish code.
should be fun..someone is going to make a recovery in the near future why not you?
http://spanishtreasure.longstair.com/index.php?sid=19689360072b533a64730d5347e59459
I am sorry if anyone was offended when I told t he truth - I should have known better - done better for sure.

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Rangler I feel that this is a class room, no teachers allowed just a frindly place to post photos / Ideas / symbols / thought's / those looking for help with their site.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
sorry dusty too many class clowns for anything serious get taught here...

check out an enlightened site where solutions to the code are taught
cloud readers are banned, as are treasure deniers, welcome are newbies and pros alike where we all can learn all aspects of the code..would like your input dtsy..no one teaches drill holes better than you...love for you to join our faculty..along with dign,old dog, and others of note..coming soon individual sign solutions are available..in our newsletter.

oro only f or the correctly informed
rangler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions