Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
In your post #233, you were talking about a rock map that; '' they show the shapes of the markers to look for and how they will be laid out ''. Any help appreciated, in finding the hidden code in this rock map. View attachment 719079 The rock map was found opposite [ the red heart and orange markers; post #201 ], about 18 foot apart. Thanks, trailrider

What is there on this rock that makes you think it's a map. I see two things that look interesting but photos are deceptive sometime. Are there features on the rock similar to the terrain in the area? Tell us what you see.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trailrider:
How much study have you put into following the trails? Have you gotten the reliable books for reference and read ALL of the posts and threads in this section? While reading the threads and posts, you should be taking copious notes from them. If you are relying only on having folks "read" your photos as you post them........you will never find anything. You MUST build your own knowledge base and reference library, complete with personal notes.
Good luck.

BrisJoe

Dec 30, 2012
Brisbane
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, Whites Goldmaster, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see an X on #4 if you invert the colors
Just below the large crack on the diagonal left to bottom right.
Can't make any rounded tops on it to make it a heart shape at all.

Is it possible to get some more photos, in focus and higher resolution? Maybe do a before shot and then a shot with what you see chalked out?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 720178 Same heart as shown in post #247

That looks more like a flying bird symbol which means change of direction. Look for a dot or a pull sign. Your photo is taken too close to see if there is a pull sign.

Remember, if the lobes of a heart are all that is shown of that shape, it will have well rounded "shoulders". These flying bird signs have SHALLOW curves.....more like a very lazy "3".......according to Kenworthy.

BrisJoe

Dec 30, 2012
Brisbane
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, Whites Goldmaster, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok good luck with the search, but if my X comes bak as a significant marker oir the spot I'll take 30% of the find lol (joke)
Good luck and keep us updated plenty of photos will also help us relive your experience.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you BrisJoe. What a discovery you made seeing the '' X '' on photo. I didn't see the '' X '' before until I did what you suggested, [ invert the colors ]. All of you folks here have been so helpful, ''may GOD grant all of you, health, great adventures, and success''. While looking at the '' X'' and it's location next to those carved cracks, I noticed something new I didn't see before. The cracks resembled the curves in the wash where this rock is found. If this is a rock map and '' x '' in this case marks the spot where the vault is located, it would be one of the clues that I was searching for. I will try digging this spot as soon as I get to the site, then if something is found I can say: ' I love it when a plan comes together '. Leaving to go searching Friday, delayed my trip 2 days because of weather. When I return in about 10 days from now, will post update on rock map and where it lead me [ hopefully to the correct spot ] and new pictures of discoveries. View attachment 720144 In post #243 please excuse me folks, I made a mistake when I told you that the carved heart in photo #4 was located on top of rock. The heart is actually a close-up of the heart in photo #5 [ sideways ]. View attachment 720155 In this picture, sideways heart shown. View attachment 720171 Same heart shown in all three pictures. Last picture shows more of the area on the rock map around the heart. Thanks, trailrider

There is nothing significant about this rock, beside what you have ascribed to it...

Signs need to confirm each other or connect. If it points, does it lead you to another? If it is a certain shape, do you see that shape anywhere else? If you can not confirm the "sign" I would not keep wasting my time on trivial "signs".

Try this... Forget whatever you have "learned" in this forum. Go out and try to read the signs by seeing what thoughts for feels are invoked in your being when you run across a "sign". I understand there is a generation gap, but some things are timeless. Patterns will emerge, just like learning any other thing in life.

If this advice hurts your feelings, money refund guaranteed. Wear a hat and carry plenty of water. You're bike can always break down, don't ride anything you're not willing to walk (1000 miles nowhere).

lol

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Shortstack for the insight about the '' flying bird symbol ''. I have a lot to learn. What is a pull sign? I need to get the books on Kenworthy. trailrider

A pull sign can vary with the signs, but mainly, they are extra, little details that adds emphasis to a particular part of the main sign. In this case, a pull sign for a flying bird sign would be an extra, little line "tick" extending one wingtip. Another, would be a dot or peck hole close to one wingtip or the other.

The books I mentioned are not ON Kenworthy, they were written BY Charles Kenworthy and deal with the Spanish treasure trails. There are 3 principle ones; Spanish Monuments & Trailmarkers to Treasure in the United States; Treasure Signs Symbols Shadow & Sun Signs; and, Death Traps to Treasure, Spanish and Mexican Mine Traps, Warning Signs and Symbols.

All three of these books are important for your own library because he got access to the Spanish Archives in Spain through secretly hired historical researchers and students in Spain. Over time, he managed to get the "good stuff" about the Kings signs and symbols that the Spanish vandals had to use. You can find them often on Amazon.com but DO NOT PAY the high, ridiculous prices some folks ask.......$100 to $110. Copies of these books show up at the cover price of $19 and $20 each, plus postage. So, have patience and ye shall be rewarded. :laughing7: If I didn't already have all 3 books, I would pay up to $25 each. You might also look at eBay for them. As a tip to all treasure hunters..........eBay has books, pamplets, bibles, etc advertised by sellers that contain truckloads of information about particular parts of the country and even FAMILIES...from way back. I found a history book about the next county over from my home county that had very valuable geneology information hand written in the margins and end flaps, about several families that were part of my own extended family ancestors. Try different search phrases, too, because it can make a world of difference in finding something and NOT. You can't be sure just how the sellers labelled their own products. :icon_thumright:

KuntreeBumpkin

Greenie
Jul 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I am new to this whole thing....Can use a little advice here. I have found this site after following signs and what all. Curious on someone else take on what appears to be a closed entrance. 062013151119.jpg

At the base of the slope was this rock Maprocksouth.jpg

And before coming into the canyon we came on this rock, I highlighted what I thought I could determine, there are other symbol there that are vague. othersouthmap.jpg

Any input is appreciated!
Thanks!

KuntreeBumpkin

Greenie
Jul 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks taking the time to look at the pics! I have come to about the same conclusion on these...
As far as books, I have Sign, Symbols book by Kentworthy, as well as his Spanish Monuments. I have read just enough to know that I don't know much, so I ordered more books last week, waiting for them to arrive. The death traps books is one, I will have to snag to Rock Begin to Speak, too!
I am waiting for rhem to arrive. I am not in the market for death traps and trying to decide if I am going to pursue this one..? There are hearts in the area with a straight line down their centers. Was hoping maybe they were pointers, but probably not.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
" the journey IS the destination..."the challenge of the mystery has kept me going for 25 plus year..the mental challenge, walking the trails is pleasure enough...if you find something its a bonus...fresh air exercise, photos, the triumphs the o ohistory..if that is not enough for you to enjoy take up stamp collection something... treasure hunting is not for the pessimist or those faint of heart...spend equal time Reading as you do in the field..find your first confirmed monument...that will fire your sense of the challenge.,if not try knitting like rosy greer..
gold is now worth about 9k per troy pound..many of the kings quint sare in excess of 50 lbs..some much more..many of the long standing mines that were very rich have several tax payments buried nearby...if you find something..golden rule is tell no one..except your account and a tax attorney even if your taxed 70% of a million bucks your still getting over a quarter mil from your fun and discovery..pics and story are worth a million more..too much hassel..try beach combing in Jamaica- look for 'square groupers' naw that will be too much stress for you too~!
no oro for the pessimist
rangler

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Thanks taking the time to look at the pics! I have come to about the same conclusion on these...
As far as books, I have Sign, Symbols book by Kentworthy, as well as his Spanish Monuments. I have read just enough to know that I don't know much, so I ordered more books last week, waiting for them to arrive. The death traps books is one, I will have to snag to Rock Begin to Speak, too!
I am waiting for rhem to arrive. I am not in the market for death traps and trying to decide if I am going to pursue this one..? There are hearts in the area with a straight line down their centers. Was hoping maybe they were pointers, but probably not.

I recently got a copy of Coronados Children by Dobie and I so wished I had read it when I was starting out. I would recommend it as there is a lot about treasure hunting in general (nothing changes ..lots of hunters in the 1880s) and how various stories grow and multiply about a site... but also, only a few chapters in, he has already laid out stories of how 4-5 different caches were marked and hidden. Not necessarily Spanish, not necessarily true but worth reading to me.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
I recently got a copy of Coronados Children by Dobie and I so wished I had read it when I was starting out. I would recommend it as there is a lot about treasure hunting in general (nothing changes ..lots of hunters in the 1880s) and how various stories grow and multiply about a site... but also, only a few chapters in, he has already laid out stories of how 4-5 different caches were marked and hidden. Not necessarily Spanish, not necessarily true but worth reading to me.

Good post. Dobie was not only a good storyteller but also one who sent messages. Looks like you may have gotten a couple.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi,
I am new to this whole thing....Can use a little advice here. I have found this site after following signs and what all. Curious on someone else take on what appears to be a closed entrance. View attachment 827161

At the base of the slope was this rock View attachment 827166

And before coming into the canyon we came on this rock, I highlighted what I thought I could determine, there are other symbol there that are vague. View attachment 827169

Any input is appreciated!
Thanks!
HELLO, Kuntreebumkin, I was looking, and noticed,some familiar markings Modified one of your pics, with some opinionated marks, maybe it will help. I noticed, when I've encountered these messages in stone,often Its trying to show something, usually in my case, It, can be seen from the stone, with the message. IMG_20130828_214445.jpg
Goodluck, great pic,thanks for sharing. Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130831_010157.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20130831_010157.jpg
    IMG_20130831_010157.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 140

Nappy701

Dec 7, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any help would be great.

image-4126475070.jpg

ATTACH]855920[/ATTACH]

image-583225251.jpg

image-365764997.jpg

image-1846997422.jpg

image-4233844089.jpg

image-71455564.jpg

image-115222365.jpg

image-1936104005.jpg

Attachments

• image-1463043524.jpg
    image-1463043524.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 132

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice pics Nappy, you got some good stuff. IMG_20130906_211944.jpg nice Owl, looks to me the crack at base of the owl, may be some type of mini map, if there is a tunnel behind the hole on the left,but got to climb in through the big. If so, crawl, or look in and see if it looks like the Mimi map hole, good place to focus, IMG_20130906_211931.jpg IMG_20130906_211924.jpg B-) IMG_20130906_212703.jpg This is a real busy rock, at first it almost looked like graffiti, then I seen some pattern mini map , might can see what is being shown from the info stone. The 2 big circles, are same map reversed with, what looks like a cave, NE little circle, IMG_20130906_212651.jpg good luck, Thanks Justintime

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime,
sorry no owl , no map mini or otherwise..I do see what looks like indian petroglps with some graffiti mixed in..nothing of value but a nice day outdoors and some fresh air and exercise..
1.spanish maps are not put above ground for the most part..
2.they are part of a monument.. usually the omega
3.and buried underground at about two feet, post omega
4.easy to see things with an overactive imagination.
5.if you start with a confirmed sign, like a hoyo for instance, then you can stay focused
6.pareidolia is a trap, two people who read pareidolia is a confirmed trap, dont get started on the wrong foot
7.visible confirmed maps usually start with spanish overlaying indian petroglyps and they are topographical
8.beware of low lifes tamperoing with real petroglyphs to "sell" somebody a "treasure map"
9.some of your petros looked real, but the rest are crap. or more nicely said "graffiti" [man made type]
10. hint all photos need to be taken from noon to 1pm only to show anything of importance~!
oro mandate
rangler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread