Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This mutant rock is the result of cramming several images all together. You will be surprised how big they can get, you cut part of the rock off. Mostly large rock formations are meant to be read all together.

I'll help you see part of the image... There is an elephant (among other things), in the center of your photo.

I'll add this: but I can not tell for sure but it reminds me of this...

Attachments

• damned.jpg
    damned.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:

OregonGold76

Oct 9, 2012
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to butt in but, here is the bead I found.
Any thoughts anyone?

image-637325977.jpg

image-2774088521.jpg

OregonGold76

Oct 9, 2012
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I like it. I'm new to this treasure thing and I live in Oregon soooooooo who knows if I'm on to something good or just seeing things for now.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I like it. I'm new to this treasure thing and I live in Oregon soooooooo who knows if I'm on to something good or just seeing things for now.

I'm not sure if your bead leads to treasure, but it is a symbol used on treasure maps. Why else would they include it on the movie National Treasure?:laughing7:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow,iam gonna have to watch that,and look for it. i was hoping someone would recognize the pattern. he sure made a great find,and even greater he showed us it. thanks

OregonGold76

Oct 9, 2012
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usernotfound said:
I'm not sure if your bead leads to treasure, but it is a symbol used on treasure maps. Why else would they include it on the movie National Treasure?:laughing7:

Are you being a dick?

OregonGold76

Oct 9, 2012
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope not, I'd feel pretty discouraged about posting on T-Net if someone who knows way more about this kind of stuff was being a condescending dick to me for no reason.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Eye has been often been in the realm of Esotericism.

Matthew 6:22

The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light.

OregonGold76

Oct 9, 2012
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry, I just don't know this things
If I offended.... I apologize

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Here's another eye on a rock map that shows three markers on a triangle.

eye, heart, D  marked.jpg

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Enjoy seeing all the pictures posted by everyone, learning and gaining perspective in cracking the hidden codes in all these markers. mdog, what is the hidden code in this marker, [ trying to learn all I can ]. Thanks, trailrider

There was a hidden code in the form of a measurement. About 250 yards north of this map, there was an AF carved inside a box. The F was incorporated onto the right side of the A. I measured all the straight lines, including the sides of the box, and came up with 72". I went the direction the legs of the F were pointing and found a lot of stuff together. I measured a couple of carvings and noticed that when I measured from the center of the eye to the center of the heart and to the center of the D, I came up with 72". About a year later I found the last marker of the triangle, it was the size of my hand.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trailrider:
Keep one important thing in mind. The measurements taken MUST be translated into SPANISH inches and feet.............or varas......or cordels.

A Spanish inch is .914 of a modern inch. A vara is 33 Spanish inches or 30 modern inches long. As for cordells, I can't remember what dsty said they are.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks for fast reply, getting answers quickly. The information you stated is very helpful, about triangle and square symbols and the measuring of them right on the rock maps. So your saying the 72'' you came up with would be translated into say; maybe 72 feet or 72 yds, etc. between the points of a triangle found on the ground? Is the eye, heart, and D all located on one rock map? Do they form a triangle? The carvings, the eye, heart, and D, how far did you find them from the the three markers on a triangle with the eye in the center rock map? Also how did you know in which direction to go [ north ] from the rock map to the letters AF carved inside a box.? What does the A mean inside the box? Just guessing, maybe the ''A'' could represent a triangle with extended corners [ directional indicators ]. On a different site they showed a picture of a triangle and a square in the middle of it. They said that the square means, ''in the earth [ buried in the earth ] That box you found reminded me of this old post. The last marker of the triangle found, [ the size of your hand ], does this marker represent a marker [ of the triangle ] or [ is it one of the corners of it ]? And if it represents a corner of the triangle, what did the other corner markers of the triangle look like? This is getting interesting. It seems the number 72 is to be used some where in finding this cache/mine. The eye on the rock map that show three markers on a triangle, which is the north side of this marker? Thanks. trailrider

As far as I know, the 72" wasn't a measurement to be made. I think it was just to let somebody know what carvings to consider. I could have found the right carving using a piece of string. The AF was at the beginning of the trail and it pointed to the map rock. I call it a map because it shows the shapes of the markers to look for and how they would be laid out. The box was carved about two inches deep into the rock and the AF was in the back. At this place the F showed the direction to go. The last three markers were about 900 yards from the map. The last marker was the D. North marker was the eye, sw was the heart and the D was south. There was a hole 100' east of the last marker but it's on public land so I won't dig for anything left behind. I'm satisfied that this was set up as part of a cache site but as soon as I determined that, I stopped looking for treasure related carvings. I'm more interested in who set the site up and when. This whole site stretches about 3/4 of a mile and could very well be a decoy to keep people away from another place. I don't want to spend a lot of time looking for something that probably isn't there so I study the history of the area. I have to admit that I don't see a lot of the things that are pointed out on the forums but that could be lack of experience on my part.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow mdog, your good thats for sure,you surely have a talent for understanding what they are saying. and to take it to the dig spot.i have seen your post and photos,your the real deal thats for sure. i really do belive if you where out here where i live,where there was at one time, mining all over these mountains and all kinds of markers. that you would be the one to make a break thru. on the stone signs.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
wow mdog, your good thats for sure,you surely have a talent for understanding what they are saying. and to take it to the dig spot.i have seen your post and photos,your the real deal thats for sure. i really do belive if you where out here where i live,where there was at one time, mining all over these mountains and all kinds of markers. that you would be the one to make a break thru. on the stone signs.

Thanks Dog, but if I had to hike some of the terrain in your pictures, I'd have to wear a lot of flash orange to make it easy to find my body when I was late for dinner. Do they have escalators on those mountains? :laughing7:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well mdog, dont worry,if i hit it at one of these sites. you can come out on my dime. and ill take you to a very easy site to get to. and i think this site is the riches one,not only money wise,but i belive the church documents are hidden there too,and i know you would love to have those. it has the biggest duck i have found there,the biggest owl cut out i have found,and behind the priest and scrolls,is what i belive to be a bell and the holy book.and iam sure alot more that i cant see.heres some photos from the site. View attachment 718928 View attachment 718927

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread