What's new

adze or hide scraper, maybe??

ncnurseryman

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
803
Reaction score
443
Golden Thread
0
Location
north carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got out today for a little while. Found this item, maybe its an adze or hide scraper. Not sure though.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20131023_221757.webp
    ForumRunner_20131023_221757.webp
    77.8 KB · Views: 139
  • ForumRunner_20131023_221828.webp
    ForumRunner_20131023_221828.webp
    84 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 0
Oh I gotcha rock .... I have found lots of stuff and that's the first time I've found both pieces funny thing is where it was found ... Boat ramp area it was a site where they were making arrowheads . There were the right kind of cores for points there , anvil stones , buckets of small reduction flakes a couple half finished points ,and all the right abrading and smoothing cobble type stones..... Why would there b a hoe there ????? Lol
 
I think we all need to head to painterx7's place to fill in our collections. Ha.
 
I think we all need to head to painterx7's place to fill in our collections. Ha.

You would have to rent a hotel room due to all of the kids he has, lol
 
Lol I got a good size house I have one guest room or a 30 ft camper haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom