What's new

After 600+ coins, it finally happend....

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Got my first Silver coin. A ugly 1938-D Merc, but you know what...It's dang pretty to me ;D

2007_0208Image0006.jpg

2007_0208Image0007.jpg


Both nickels are 64's and I also got a very ugly 40ish wheat cent. A few of my lincolns are from the 59-64 range, so I bet there is more silver in that park. Lots of trash, but I am digging deeper and clearer signals with the new DD1400.

3 Hour Hunt =

1 Merc
1 Wheat
4 Quarters
8 Dimes
2 Nickels
22 Pennies

2007_0208Image0001.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Ugly?.........no way! I like it! Congrats!
 
congratulations! nice feeling isnt it? hope you find a lot more....
 
WTG Storm! The first one is always special.

Nat
 
Congrats Storm on the silver​

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and from the sound of your post, you're a happy man.​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom