What's new

Agate basin

D_river

Greenie
Joined
Jul 27, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Just over 4 inches. Creek stained.
Just found
ForumRunner_20140831_120756.webp
 
Upvote 0
Wow !!!!!!!! Killer find !!!!! Get us some more pics when u stop dancing lol
 
Great find! What a thrill! Happy for you!
 
Nice! Probably Missouri
 
Missouri. This pic makes it look rough. Its all there. Been in the open elements awhile

ForumRunner_20140831_125959.webp
 
cool find
it seems to me that the flaked artifacts are much bigger everywhere than they are in north dakota and south dakota.......well seems like it anyhow????
 
cool find it seems to me that the flaked artifacts are much bigger everywhere than they are in north dakota and south dakota.......well seems like it anyhow????
I think it just depends on the lithic found in ones area but I would give an arm or a leg for some krf points they are very beautiful !!!
 
Wow!!! Nice find. I just got back from creek hunting. All I found was a car key. Ha.
 
Thank you. This is the first decent point i found since spring. Makes it all worth while for sure.
 
What a way to make an entrance. Nice big point. Have you typed it yet? Welcome to the oldest made by man section :thumbsup:
 
WOW! now that is a nice piece congrats on it being whole. Im still waiting on a good one like that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom