What's new

All day water hunt...lots of targets...14k

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for the first time in three weeks with Bigmike for an all day hunt. Plenty of targets and we both got a gold ring in the first two hours. Mine was a tiny childs ring that weighs 1 gram and is 14k. Some sand was moved because some of the finds and coins were completely encrusted. I got a cross that I think is silver and Mike got an encrusted silver ring. I got a big piece of stainless steel jewelry and I don't know if its worn through the nose, ear or what...it weighs TWO OUNCES!...it was great to get back out again. Good luck to everyone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0485.webp
    IMG_0485.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0486.webp
    IMG_0486.webp
    28 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0488.webp
    IMG_0488.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0489.webp
    IMG_0489.webp
    12 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0490.webp
    IMG_0490.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0493.webp
    IMG_0493.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0495.webp
    IMG_0495.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0496.webp
    IMG_0496.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 193
Upvote 0
lookingown, you had a great hunt with very interesting finds.

Can't figure out what the heavy SS jewelry is:icon_scratch:

I love that child's heart ring:headbang: and the cross is a unique find...never saw on like that.

Lorraine
 
The stainless piece is a nose ring or a huge ear gauge.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
Great assortment!!!

I think that big thing is for a nose. I found this photo.

nose-piercing-6.webp
 
Looks like a good hunt! Nice Gold
 
nice hunt! the cross is very interesting, possibly old?

chuck.
 
GROSS!! I guess the NE winds have helped you!! I got quarters!!
We were on the West coast...we had strong West winds and rough surf all last week.
 
Nice hunt and really nice finds.... but love picture with the trash .....don't those can tops (and bottoms) sound great before you see them? I've been let down many times this year by that round aluminum....

Cliff
 
lol looks like you got a prince albert piercing ;) google for it..

hilarious if its such a piercing
 
If that's a nose ring...I would shudder to see the NOSE :laughing7:

Likewise .. if it's a Prince Albert :tongue3:

Heck of a nice hunt otherwise.

HMM..I'm thinking maybe that "nose ring" might have some value to whomever might like those kin ds of things. Perhaps an ad on Craigslist might get rid of it for you
 
lol looks like you got a prince albert piercing ;) google for it..

hilarious if its such a piercing
Oh my god, I looked it up and that's what it is. My wife saw the pictures I looked up an screamed "I TOUCHED IT"...I laughed MAO. :laughing7: :tongue3: :laughing7:
 
Oh my god, I looked it up and that's what it is. My wife saw the pictures I looked up an screamed "I TOUCHED IT"...I laughed MAO. :laughing7: :tongue3: :laughing7:

That's just wrong.....lol. Nice gold ring though.....and good pictures.
 
Congrats on the gold! That other thing is just strange.
 
Sometimes it is simply best to knot know. The gold ring is cool. Nice finds ( I only hope I can do this well)
 
Nice hunt LD! Looks like you stayed busy. Congrats!!
 
That's just wrong.....lol. Nice gold ring though.....and good pictures.
On so many levels! lawl! :laughing7: Always great to see gold! Great going!
The east coast waves beat me to death, sun mon, poor Fluffy thought I was trying to drown her! :cat:
All I got was fake gold...... :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom