What's new

Almost good finds

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lately I have not been finding too much clad and the wet sand beach is too covered with sand, so I've been on the dry again.
I got a couple of rings that belong together, found 2 feet apart, that test as gold but less than 10k.
Then I got a silver ring that also has no markings but tests as 65 to 75%.
What a tease!
I call it Fall Faux.
Good luck out there...
 

Attachments

  • PICT0623.webp
    PICT0623.webp
    126.9 KB · Views: 113
  • PICT0629.webp
    PICT0629.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 0
cool finds better than what have found lately
 
Nice find, Fred..I like the ring set!

Lorraine
 
keep at it Fred you know the gold is just around the corner - the chain is a nice find - always on my hitlist.
 
:wav::wav::icon_thumright:I love that ring set & that larger earring looks like the other piece I have:laughing9:,,HH
 
Cool Finds Fred! WTG!
 
You had a better day than I did yesterday Fred, nice haul.:icon_thumleft:
 
Not bad finds, they all look pretty good to me!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom