America DIGGERS are coming back!!!

It will no longer feature Bob or Rue, but Ric, and his family and no longer is known as American Diggers. It will be known as "Savage Family Diggers" according to Ric.

That's even worse

LOL that is a made up show on the values of the items they find. I wish it was worth what they say they are.

Can't they run something else, like reruns of Ellen Degenerus?

It's bad enough that they hurt our hobby, already under attack from archies, but my main complaint is that these guys just have NO CLASS.

So the general public thinks we're like that.

i beg to differ , bc we dont act like that n ppl see this n trust us, also their curious whats in their yard......

I just watched the show, and you can beg all you want.

? ? ?

Well after several disappointing episodes of Gold Rush and Bering Gold. Diggers is a lot better than that. The last show was cleaned up a lot. But still not how I wanted to see the hobby presented. Ill give it a chance.

I never thought I'd have anything in common with that man ................

"I'm going to a tot lot"

What a hoot! 'Cept that's where I hunt now.

so whens the next episode ?

I wonder which metal detector company will sponsor them haha ...

Phunniest dang video I've seen so far this year... I laughed so hard I wet myself. When I sneezed I think I got poo on my drawers, but hey, the laugh was worth it.

I can't wait for the tot-lot sequel. Will they film that in Poland or Italy?

Hitler heard it's back on he's not pleased.

Please More..this is about the only thing related to Detecting I can watch, besides Youtube Vids.

I tried to watch Diggers...but the moment the guy was in the Tree, humping it, or whatever he was doing....totally threw me off....but its alot more realistic

I can watch the Meteor Men, but the Digger Show.

I recorded 2 episodes, and suffered through them. Next time I'm pounding nails through my feet instead, head first.

Where's the tot lot?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back