ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The place you look thru I described is right here. You'll have to figure out exactly how to look thru it. Geometric shapes like diamonds, squares/rectangles with a cut corner, pentagons , small pointers etc, are what you use to line you up, but there will usually be something that sticks out in the distance from the surroundings to lead you over.
mouth gunsite.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Just a guess, you'll see a V shaped ravine thru it. That's what the head in heart on the back of the snail can mean other than something wedged in a crack. Also the pentagonal rock on the side is important and means this monument is going to vault/mine/crypt or whatever it is. The pentagonal rock shape is not totally known about it's true origin, but for now it does mean something of value or "divine" or "royal".

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1561475984.258179.jpg

Much like the panda [emoji209], giving birth to twins, this bears repeating.

(Yes, I did steal the joke..)

But really, there are marks around the bottom of the door, that look like someone, or several others, have tried to open it and failed/died trying/figured out what was going to happen!

But, at the bottom of the left side, thereā€™s a # 7 , that I cut most of, out of the photo when I cropped Ditā€™s picture.

I didnā€™t catch that part my first time around.

But, still.... fwat as a pantate!!

#/;0#>~(c)

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1726636

Much like the panda [emoji209], giving birth to twins, this bears repeating.

(Yes, I did steal the joke..)

But really, there are marks around the bottom of the door, that look like someone, or several others, have tried to open it and failed/died trying/figured out what was going to happen!

But, at the bottom of the left side, thereā€™s a # 7 , that I cut most of, out of the photo when I cropped Ditā€™s picture.

I didnā€™t catch that part my first time around.

But, still.... fwat as a pantate!!

#/;0#>~(c)

LOL! It does bear repeating, and I believe you're right about someone figuring it out in the past.

You can't really see it in your cropped pic, but there is some modern (I'm guessing sometime between 1920-30's) 'graffiti' that was added, warning you that if you move this rock you will be 'eaten' by the mountain. Or at least that's my interpretation. :dontknow:

I'm tempted to leave my own graffiti as backup, it's just that dangerous.

message on door.png

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bear trap.jpg I believe this is the same sign as in your other photo we looked at this one being on the bear trap tho.

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This calls for a little mood music. wine gif.gif

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Is that a Hearst publication?

Steve, please don't be posting those KGC hand signs, we don't need to give away too much. :wink:

Ha ha ... shhh! No, it's my exploring partner and my business card with contact info blacked out.

Funny you should mention Hearst. We've located all of George Hearst's (William Randolph's daddy) original carved stone mining claim corners on the Pacific ridge on Pinos Altos Mountain. These mines produced mucho gold. It's a fun project for us old guys to keep in shape. Many of the stones are badly eroded and hard to read, but below is a beauty done by Ricard Powel in 1889. But enough of this - now back to your findings ...

Globe Democrat corner 4.JPG

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well folks, change in plans. Due to 'technical difficulties' I will be leaving this thread and this search. My apologies to everyone. Will be turning this all over to DTTH now.

Thanks for all your help and encouragement, I hope you will continue to follow DTTH's progress and cheer him on as you have done the two of us together.

I am honored to call you ALL Friend. :notworthy: :heart:

Good Luck and Happy Hunting. :icon_thumright:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well folks, change in plans. Due to 'technical difficulties' I will be leaving this thread and this search. My apologies to everyone. Will be turning this all over to DTTH now.

Thanks for all your help and encouragement, I hope you will continue to follow DTTH's progress and cheer him on as you have done the two of us together.

Travel safe!

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

Thanks Ditlihi. Drop us a post, from time to time, and let us know how you are doing. ��

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Ditlihi. Drop us a post, from time to time, and let us know how you are doing. ļæ½ļæ½

Thank you Mdog, I'll do my best to stay in touch.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The S...

I donā€™t like hitting the like button, just to let you know that I have read bad news.

Itā€™s gonna get awfully boring ā€˜round here when youā€™re gone.

I know that it must be something really important, or you wouldnā€™t have to go.

Be safe and stay smart.
If youā€™re heading back to the Ozarks drop me a line and maybe you could get Weekender to haul you out to our site for a short run through the jungle!

Iā€™ll drop ya a PM to make sure that you are current on the email address.

Happy trails to ya.

#/;0{(>~(c)

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! It does bear repeating, and I believe you're right about someone figuring it out in the past.

You can't really see it in your cropped pic, but there is some modern (I'm guessing sometime between 1920-30's) 'graffiti' that was added, warning you that if you move this rock you will be 'eaten' by the mountain. Or at least that's my interpretation. :dontknow:

I'm tempted to leave my own graffiti as backup, it's just that dangerous.

View attachment 1726691

By the way.. that was a great catch on the latest warning. I believe that it is spot on!

#/;0{>~(c)

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I donā€™t like hitting the like button, just to let you know that I have read bad news.

Itā€™s gonna get awfully boring ā€˜round here when youā€™re gone.

I know that it must be something really important, or you wouldnā€™t have to go.

Be safe and stay smart.
If youā€™re heading back to the Ozarks drop me a line and maybe you could get Weekender to haul you out to our site for a short run through the jungle!

Iā€™ll drop ya a PM to make sure that you are current on the email address.

Happy trails to ya.

#/;0{(>~(c)

Thank you Mikel, got the pm with your new email. Will do my best to keep in touch. :notworthy:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I wanna know some final thoughts on John/Luke? Was in Real or Paradilly? Was there Confirmation at that site?
What about this Site? medium file,markers.signs 010.JPG Are you gonna work this site? Treasure hunting can be a real Dog Fight at times. Way different than just Research, When you throw in the word treasure to it, Get your guard up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions