What's new

And...after several months...gold

rgalan2003

Full Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
1
Location
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I worked whit my excalibur and I found in 9 hunting of 6 hrs each
one rayban sunglasses
1700 pesos
2 gold rings
three silver rings
2 silver chains
2 silver bracelets
I did not find any gold for about three months in Acapulco
Rafael
 
Upvote 0
Nice haul, Rafael! :headbang:
 
Excellent job, WTG!! :headbang: :headbang:
 
Nice haul! I'll bet it made for some fun days at the beach!

Finding something is always better than finding nothing, and i'll bet finding THAT MANY somethings made your hunting times a real blast!

All I can say is WOW!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom