Announcement and wishing you well.

How fake is the news? Our puppy was in the coyote's mouth as it was about to jump over the fence. Our Beagle attacked the coyote and it dropped our pup and saved it from being lunch.
Channel 7 Eyewitness news came out to do an interview and asked me what I thought about the coyote problem. I gave them a stream of what I thought about the coyote problem and when it aired, the only thing you could see me saying was "my puppy"! That was it. So laughable.

Yay, Beagle! 🙌

How fake is the news? Our puppy was in the coyote's mouth as it was about to jump over the fence. Our Beagle attacked the coyote and it dropped our pup and saved it from being lunch.
Channel 7 Eyewitness news came out to do an interview and asked me what I thought about the coyote problem. I gave them a stream of what I thought about the coyote problem and when it aired, the only thing you could see me saying was "my puppy"! That was it. So laughable.

Hope you gave the dog a bone for its fine save.

I'd like to post that I work for the postmaster at the post office!!

Youre more than welcome to post a post about your post at the post office under the postmaster.

Youre more than welcome to post a post about your post at the post office under the postmaster.

Shall I post that I'm not really Dan that's posting this post about working at the post office for the postmaster...I'm just an Imposter :tongue3:

Isn't "POST" a cereal company?
Has anyone ever backed into a post?
There's a newspaper in NYC called "The Post"
Well it is post bedtime so before someone goes postal, I'm going to sleep.

0082A6A8-CBDF-467D-8539-16D3FD6175E1.jpeg

E7826113-0294-4950-A99C-D9443C470544.gif

Don’t call us we’ll call you...when we are running low on rebuttals...

FB377884-BEC3-4079-B8A5-0A0D9ACF5F9C.jpeg

SEE, I KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE FUN!

Great post about posts.
Here is a pic when I took mine on vacation.

Attachments

• photostudio_1513994222654.jpg
    photostudio_1513994222654.jpg
    578.4 KB · Views: 65
On the topic of getting more info than you really need, I was at the thrift store a few weeks back and as usual was greeted with a hi from one of the clerks I see there regularly to which I responded “great, how are you?” Her response was “well, I am passing gas. And I don’t know why.” Had to leave the store after that due to a fit of giggles that I just couldn’t stop. I still say hi to her when I see her but do NOT ask her how she is doing.

There's nothing like a picture of a post in a post that was posted for the sake of posting a post to show a post.

Is it possible block yourself so when you post, nobody will see it?

Uh, i'm one of those people that if you casually ask me how i'm doing....i will tell you. Lol!
....its the OCD!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back