Kevin in IN Sr. Member Joined Feb 21, 2011 Messages 479 Reaction score 370 Golden Thread 0 Location N.Indiana Detector(s) used Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2014 #1 Here's a few more. The disc took a couple bites outa the willow leaf. Attachments 2-12-14 003.webp 71.8 KB · Views: 149 Upvote 0
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2014 #2 Nice frame of points
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2014 #3 Nice frame of points! I thank all the farmers around here sold their plows to the scrape yard and went to no-till.
Nice frame of points! I thank all the farmers around here sold their plows to the scrape yard and went to no-till.
Kevin in IN Sr. Member Joined Feb 21, 2011 Messages 479 Reaction score 370 Golden Thread 0 Location N.Indiana Detector(s) used Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2014 Thread Owner #4 SCrocks said: Nice frame of points! I thank all the farmers around here sold their plows to the scrape yard and went to no-till. Click to expand... That's what got me into metal detecting. I just couldn't find enough points to be productive. I sure do miss walking the fields. But you folks here are proof you can still get out and find them.
SCrocks said: Nice frame of points! I thank all the farmers around here sold their plows to the scrape yard and went to no-till. Click to expand... That's what got me into metal detecting. I just couldn't find enough points to be productive. I sure do miss walking the fields. But you folks here are proof you can still get out and find them.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2014 #5 Love those points and you framed them beautifully!
K kansa54 Full Member Joined Aug 12, 2013 Messages 234 Reaction score 327 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Garrett 1500 Tesoro Vaquero Tesoro Silver Sabre micro max Makro Racer 2 Makro Multi Kruzer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 14, 2014 #6 SCrocks said: Nice frame of points! I thank all the farmers around here sold their plows to the scrape yard and went to no-till. Click to expand... That's why I learned to flint knap.
SCrocks said: Nice frame of points! I thank all the farmers around here sold their plows to the scrape yard and went to no-till. Click to expand... That's why I learned to flint knap.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2014 #7 Really Nice! Looks like you have a couple of beauties there!
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2014 #8 Those are very nice boss !!!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2014 #9 The disc here usually cuts them rite in half. Thats a nice frame.
D deadeye 22250 Full Member Joined Jan 23, 2014 Messages 164 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Location north central Oh Detector(s) used F75 LTD, DFX, AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2014 #10 You found some nice points.
Kevin in IN Sr. Member Joined Feb 21, 2011 Messages 479 Reaction score 370 Golden Thread 0 Location N.Indiana Detector(s) used Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2014 Thread Owner #11 Thank you all.
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2014 #12 Cool artifact saves/display.