What's new

Another lead bar for I.D.

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
Have no idea what the letters stand for ??? ???
I found it in a town called "Dinuba"
Maybe "Dinuba Union High School"
It is 4 inches long, the back is plain,
no other markings.
Thanks,,

Tim

P.S. makes a great paper weight :icon_sunny:

DSC00264.jpg
 
Hey Tim,

Can't help on the ID but I must say, it is a nice looking lead bar. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Hey Rick,, I'll sell it to you cheap.. You pay the shipping OK :hello: :hello: :hello:


Tim
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom