willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 #1 A nice Quartz Allendale point and coastal plain Conerly. May have posted Conerly Upvote 0
R Reanm8er Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2018 Messages 2,285 Reaction score 3,560 Golden Thread 0 Location Shenandoah Valley Va Detector(s) used WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 #2 That's really beautiful? I found one like that once in Virginia. Congrats!
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 #3 Both are nice but, I really like that quartz one!
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 #4 Nice .... both really sweet points
Kantuckkeean Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 1,620 Reaction score 1,886 Golden Thread 0 Location Cornfield, IN Detector(s) used F-22, cheapo pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 #5 Nice finds! I doubt that I’ll find anything until the dirt gets flipped. Kindest regards, Kantuck
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,189 Reaction score 33,091 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 6, 2018 #6 Awesome workmanship on the quartz point. Incredibly hard to knap. Gary
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Oct 7, 2018 #7 Good Southern quartz !!
Shorewalker Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2017 Messages 446 Reaction score 959 Golden Thread 1 Location Virginia & Collier Cty FL 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 7, 2018 #8 Beautiful points. The white quartz is exceptional.
theviking Bronze Member Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 1,404 Reaction score 921 Golden Thread 0 Location Blue ridge mts, Virginia Primary Interest: Other Oct 7, 2018 #9 Killer pair, love both materials. Thanks for the view.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 13, 2018 #10 Thats a premo point rite there I hope you southern Georgia boys made it through the storm okay. I just got some wind and rain, lots of rain.
Thats a premo point rite there I hope you southern Georgia boys made it through the storm okay. I just got some wind and rain, lots of rain.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 13, 2018 #11 Super nice points!