What's new

Another unbelievable day in the field.

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted my field for close to four hours this afternoon. Ended up with a bunch of early indians including a fatty. Scored my earliest US silver with a 1843 Half Dime. I called it quits when my last hole contained my first trime:headbang: i think im gonna start calling this Bucketlist field
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    402.6 KB · Views: 199
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    221.7 KB · Views: 176
Upvote 76
Man those are some very nice finds congrats
 
Wow! That's awesome. Congratulations.
 
toasted,

Good score on the 3 center.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Crazy finds in the...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454797899.782959.webp
 
Awesome coin hunt! :occasion14: The seated (any type) are some of my favorite coins to find.
 
Ten seated coins have now been pulled from this field. Field of dreams for sure

As long as a team of players don't come out at you with bats and gloves! Haha
 
Wow, those are great finds.I would go back there again and again for sure.
 
Great coins. I like that 3 Cent piece.
 
Wow, those are great finds.I would go back there again and again for sure.

Thanks everyone. I dont have any plans to detect anywhere else until this field is planted. I have nowhere else to go anyway that is even remotely as good as this place. Honestly, how could any other place be better unless it was like a virgin colonial marketplace or something
 
It is always nice to be on a spot that's producing! I'm happy for ya! :thumbsup:

So much more so when it's filling that bucket list. :)
 
very nice finds
 
Those are amazing wow Good job
 
Nice finds, toasted. Congrats.
 
Yep, that's a bucket lister field.
At this pace I think you're going to need a bigger finds bucket.
Congrats
 
I'll say it was! great job :icon_thumright:
 
WOW, that is a great hunt! Great finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom