What's new

Another Windy Day on the Bay

baywalker

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
432
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another windy day, I couldn't go fishing so I did the next best thing - MDing! On my little bay beach I found $2.80 in clad, the usual antique pull-tabs, couple of fossils, and the usual junk. Darn, those can lids sure do fool you. And they sure are deep.

Jonnie
 

Attachments

  • 113011 finds.webp
    113011 finds.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 966
Upvote 0
Seems you found a lot more than my last small trip out. Those sinkers are a good sign.

Dew
 
Jonnie, that beach doesnt look like it has been worked a lot. Good pile of stuff! I bet you have a pile of lead sinkers! I know its a bay beach, that is probably why its not worked over. Are you fishing tomorrow? I will call you, if you dont, lets get together, even if it is for lunch. Lynn is off tomorrow too-my girlfriend, who also detects. I told her about you, that you detect, she has seen you on TV, on your fishing show on Ch 6, I think it is or is it Ch 7? Anyway, I will give you a call tomorrow. I know it is as rough as a cob out there in the Gulf, and the bay probably isnt too friendly. At least today. Steve
 
Steve call me I lost your #
 
that's quite an array of finds, baywalker :hello2:

Nice coin count!

Lorraine
 
Well you did lots better than me ! I got 2 coins; 6 cents! lol
 
yep, compare to you spin.........man i was on a baldspot for two days

good luck....put in the time....yellow will show
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom