What's new

Anyone CRH here in Arizona

Cachefinder

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
280
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
ARIZONA
Detector(s) used
lucky horseshoe
I know that a few pawn shops in Phoenix do it, because I have gone thru some of
their returns--they are all stamped with the company name on it. :(

Let me know if anyone here is doing it in Arizona....

Cachefinder
 
Re: Anyone CHR here in Arizona

What are you refferring to ?

What in the HECK! is CHR ?

I bought a ....
small Coleman generator, from a pawn shop, in Mesa, and it has no stampings on it
 
Sorry CRH

Is Coin Roll Hunting

Finding silver in rolls of halves,quarters, dimes...


Cachefinder-
 
I do here in Yuma, mostly pennies though...
 
Its probably more common where people are stuck in their homes due to SNOW all winter....who has time to sit inside here....when you can get out and enjoy the great out doors here 24/7-365......I might consider it if I ever get bed bound........


db
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom