anyone else frozen in solid

im with you hed. i just realised how out of shape i am when i tried to dig my parents driveway out of 3 inches of ice covered snow. i really need to get in shape before i have the big one! ;D

On Long Island there is 3 inches of solid ice on everything.The only places you can detect on parts of the wet salt sand beaches.

Sorry, the only white stuff we get in Florida is Beach Sand. :D

You will be out detecting before you know it, hang in there. ;)

Attachments

• fresh_blue_beach.jpg
    fresh_blue_beach.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 279
Ray S ECenFL said:
Sorry, the only white stuff we get in Florida is Beach Sand. :D

You will be out detecting before you know it, hang in there. ;)

better start runnin ray! ;D looks like the boys are fixin to git ya!

Looks like the Keys.....flyrod and bonefish fly country....makes it hurt all that much more!

gon't worry northerners we have global warming on our side, when the south turns to desert or gets coverd by the ocean waves. Hurricanes and tornadoes etc. We'll end up on tropical beach front properties in the north sooner or later. :) ;) ;D :o 8)

Here's our snow. That snow-covered mountain is Mt. Shasta. Not sure how deep it was Saturday but they're skiing up there. I'd rather fish. You can see Shasta better in second pic

Attachments

• shasta.jpg
    shasta.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 239
  • shasta2.jpg
    shasta2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 232
So PB Nice weather, say does it stay that nice when the mountains explode or the ground shakes ? ??? Guess I better go put another log on the fire and dream about what it must be like with warm days and nights and only two seasons. :o

WAAAAAHHHH!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
My desktop weather temp thing says 11 degrees.

I got off work today and actually caught myself taking off my heavy winter coat on the way to the van! When I drove past the bank it said the temp was 42! "Whoooohoooo! HEAT WAVE! GET OUT THE SWIMSUIT! Whoohoo!"
(Just practicing.......)

We have almost 2 feet in NEPA. Our government response was terrible...They closed I-81 and there were people stuck in their cars for like a day. On a slightly worse note I got permission from a Catholic priest to hunt a park owned by his parish. Picnics there from at least the '40s. But I can't get out...bogus.

got bit by this bug, went on ebay and spent some dough, then the ground froze solid, hmmm where'd i put that dynamite. and that stupid groundhog said spring was coming early, LIAR!

Underbear said:
gon't worry northerners we have global warming on our side, when the south turns to desert or gets coverd by the ocean waves. Hurricanes and tornadoes etc. We'll end up on tropical beach front properties in the north sooner or later. :) ;) ;D :o 8)

How can we make it Sooner ? :P

pather said:
We have almost 2 feet in NEPA. Our government response was terrible...They closed I-81 and there were people stuck in their cars for like a day. On a slightly worse note I got permission from a Catholic priest to hunt a park owned by his parish. Picnics there from at least the '40s. But I can't get out...bogus.

I can't fault Pendot on this one 4" of Ice turned to Cement
Within a couple hours was Unprecedented.

I don't remember the Interstate being closed for so long Ever.
not even after the Blizzard 10 or so years ago.

We still have Streets Covered with Ice.
Plow just went by out Front. on Rt. 209

& I still can walk on top of the Snow & Ice here.

Was watching Ch. 27 News & one city police force sent everyone a
notice, if their Sidwalks were not clear they would get a fine.
Yet the Streets wern't Touched. Now that was uncalled for.

Fortunately the Mayor Condemned the Police Threat & Recinded it.

At least 40's all week, If this Stuff melts
it will hit 50's.

Good luck with that Park, when things do melt.
JEFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back