What's new

Anyone else waiting for their new detecting stuff to arrive??

bigtim1973

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
835
Reaction score
329
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curious to know if any of you are waiting for your new unit or anything else to be sent to you?? I ordered a new Deus remote and it is in limbo somewhere in the USPS postal system.

Was coming from TX to me here in TN but got shipped to Iowa instead this past week.

So am I the only one??? I know I am not but was curious as to how many here are experiencing similar delays.

This is like my 3rd item in a row that 3 days shipping has turned into more than 10 days before delivery.
 
That sounds like the USPS . I gave up buying stuff that would be handled by them
my ups delivered items are on time or early most of the time.
hope you get your stuff soon and in one piece...
 
Yeah it sure is. I had the option to choose UPS or USPS.

I thought to myself surely they will get it right this time.

Never again will I use them. It is just terrible service.
 
I had a package that was mis-sent to Newfoundland. Their tracking sucks. No info until package is "out for delivery".
 
I'm waiting for a new coil to arrive in ONE PIECE! I ordered a small DD coil from Garrett and it arrived in a very damaged box with the right hand side of the coil broken.

Those things are TOUGH, so it had to be ran over or something... :laughing7:
 
No problems here with shipping or receiving. A priority mail package mailed 1,000 miles from here on Saturday got there today.
 
I'm waiting for a new coil to arrive in ONE PIECE! I ordered a small DD coil from Garrett and it arrived in a very damaged box with the right hand side of the coil broken.

Those things are TOUGH, so it had to be ran over or something... :laughing7:

Man that had to be crazy for that to happen!!
 
No problems here with shipping or receiving. A priority mail package mailed 1,000 miles from here on Saturday got there today.

That's good news. At least there is hope maybe!!
 
I was tracking a package at USPS, it bounced between the same two PO's 4 times before they decided to send it on.
As bad as they are, Fedex is worse here.
 
Mine finally did. I had to chase UPS down. They "attempted" delivery and claimed no answer. Yea, sorry. The Ring doorbell would have seen them do more than drive past. Instead of making a 2nd attempt the next day, they went to the local UPS Store a day later and dropped it off there. But finally got my grubby little hands on the Vanquish 540.
 
I'm a CHEAPSKATE!
Always USPS, but have had little difficulty on delivery,
in fact, my latest was EARLY!
I suppose the Pandemic has some affect on availability AND delivery -
with some workforce loss in these industries....
 
I have an online business and right now USPS and UPS are just bad news. Had a two day PRIORITY mail take nine days to arrive. And UPS mail innovations where it goes through UPS and then USPS is even worse. Items may wait for three or four days waiting for USPS “Induction” which means scan.

Fed Ex seems to still be working okay.
 
IMHO:
FedEx Is not what it used to be. :dontknow: If fact, they lie about stopping by (during early Covid lock-downs somebody was always home) and attempting a package delivery. I very rarely complain about anything, but this time (waiting for my new detector) I was not happy being told untruths. So I let them have it on FedEx sucks website. :icon_thumleft:
 
Yea I just picked up the minelab 35 pointer, should be here in a day or two :hello2:
 
And the worst of them al.
Wait for it..........................DHL
I’ve had no problem with usps for the most part. Ups not too bad Except every now and then
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom