Oakview2
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2012
- Messages
- 2,817
- Reaction score
- 3,350
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Prather CA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites GMT
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Don't know much about them, but I do see them for sale at times on ebay.... Do they work, and are they useable in prospecting?
Upvote
0
"...and pick up on the anomolies in that ground from 21ft away, the lights and meters in the box will work though. I know you didn't say there was a brain connection that is what the manufacturers say about the main reason for the way that those star trek phaser guns you love so much work....ok spock set phasers to .....DUMB. By the way I was being a smart alek I do not have an out house.....I will challenge you I live smack dab right in top of a mesothermal vein system on a side ore body that is part of the motherlode, I live in pocket country.....you get in touch with me bring your magic box to my house I will set up and host and film you not finding any thing with your magic box......I know you will not accept MR. Spam but, I will put it on the table. BY the way I actually believe there are people who can feel where things are some who know it can use it to a varying degree. and I still know that an l.r.l can not find items buried in the ground .






