What's new

Anyone ever visit New Zeland? Its supposed to be a great place for immigrants.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
78729
Detector(s) used
dfx
Anyone ever visit New Zeland? It's supposed to be a great place for immigrants.

I recently read an article about how it was great for non-corrupt governments. Quality of life was great too.
 
Re: Anyone ever visit New Zeland? It's supposed to be a great place for immigrants.

Mike....I have also heard/read that too. Maybe should have done it a few years back, but too old to start a new life now, my roots are firmly set.

'U'
 
Re: Anyone ever visit New Zeland? It's supposed to be a great place for immigrants.

I have gone as far as enquiring about emigration to Australia. Passports, work sponsorships, etc.
That would be a great place to at least visit. :thumbsup:

I like the area of Kalgoorlie...I got my reasons, OK?

Best,
Scott
 
Re: Anyone ever visit New Zeland? It's supposed to be a great place for immigrants.

would love to visit, but it is one of the most seismically active areas on the planet. a little scary for this mid-western girl. tornados I handle, volcanos, I'd rather not. went through Mt. St. Helens, & that was enough
 
Re: Anyone ever visit New Zeland? It's supposed to be a great place for immigrants.

mamabear said:
would love to visit, but it is one of the most seismically active areas on the planet. a little scary for this mid-western girl. tornados I handle, volcanos, I'd rather not. went through Mt. St. Helens, & that was enough
Yeah, I thought they might be on a fault line when they talked about the earth quake in one of the youtube videos. Also, I've never lived next to the ocean, so ocean life would be a big change for me. But, I would still like to visit... to learn at least. I briefly did they're little online test of if I would be accepted, and based on education, I can get in. I'd like to live in a place that I is without corruption... someplace where the people come first. I talked to another person recently, and he moved their from the states and said "I have never looked back. No regrets at all".
 
Re: Anyone ever visit New Zeland? It's supposed to be a great place for immigrants.

I thought non-corrupt government was an oxymoron?
 
Re: Anyone ever visit New Zeland? It's supposed to be a great place for immigrants.

mamabear said:
I thought non-corrupt government was an oxymoron?

It is, but New Zeland appears to be the lessor of the evils. I was just watching a video on Trumps rants.... My take on him, is that he has zero experience as a person for the people. Because after all, the ideal president would be there For The People. He has spent his whole life for himself. He has learned how to do business by talking his way into the pockets of investors. This is not for the people, but instead, his own interests. In Essence, I would not have a problem in saying that a president needs to have martour mentality.

Oops, I'm ranting politics again. Sorry. (man, I'm bad at that).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom