Anyone found an Oregan Trail half? My teller nabbed one :(

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own a nice PCGS MS65, but finding one in a roll? Wow...

OP
OP
S

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She showed it to me, looked circulated or at least pocketheld for many years. Never the less it was one, sort of odd.

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheepdog - do you bother to search for CWRs and loose coins at this branch? It would appear to be a waste of time.

OP
OP
S

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheepdog - do you bother to search for CWRs and loose coins at this branch? It would appear to be a waste of time.

Negative except for penny rolls which this teller has no interest in, its just my box pickup location. I ask for CWRs, loose at my dump locations. However one dump location has started taking all I can dump so I might get a second pickup from it. i do small time searching, I dont like to burn fuel if I dont have it.

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Be careful taking this route. If that teller gets a new job, this branch could be your best. And, if this teller takes a week off during the holidays you might just jump her claim.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Bring her in 15,000 halves since she can't give you that one half dollar.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread