Great lakes hobby.. its on utica and vandyke near 7-11. they sell whites

OP
OP
S

SaginawIan

Jun 1, 2006
Detroit, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Mojave.
mike you and I should go out there and try out that new Vision this weekend. Hopefully they have one on display.

Ian

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ian if you want to we can... Or if you want ill stop in there to see if they have them.

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to take one of them machines out for a test run for sure :thumbsup: It probably wouldn't go any deeper than my MXT but it's ability to I.D. targets from what I've seen on the net would save a person a lot of digging junk.

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok forget the e-trac i wanted... this is my next machine all the way, Its simply amazing

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to know the depth as well and with the price it better go about 15inches with a dime

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Planet1mars (mike) said:
I would like to know the depth as well and with the price it better go about 15inches with a dime
I doubt it will go 15 inches but it will do a lot better than the DFX with a stock coil, the D2 coil is a big step up, I love the one that I got for my MXT, I've already dug some nice silver that I'm sure I couldn't have found with the stock coil, many of the e-series Whites owners are getting them. I really like the spectragraph they have on the Vision, I know a guy who just bought one without the headphones for exactly $1200 and didn't have to pay tax, he just had to drive to the distributer and pay him cash and will be getting his machine soon. He's in Indiana so I don't know exactly which state he had to drive to but I suspect Tenn cause he's real close.

RoadKillDave

Aug 16, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
Ya that makes a lot of sense (NOT) Planet...forget about the E-Trac that has 28 channels and go to one that has 3. I'll be behind you with my E-Trac finding what you miss. Plus Minelab as been doing the FBS thing for a long time and has it working very well.

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doesnt matter how many programs there are, a lot of it has to do with the hunter and what you hunt.. I have the cibola and that machine picks up ever dang thing and has no program i find 22 slugs over 6inches.. I will agree that minelab is better than most machines.. I like the fact you can down load new programs to the e-trac from online.. I want a machine that has a good screen goes deep.. My next machine i buy i will pay up to 2 grand for

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread