What's new

Anyone have a update on Sandman ?

tiderider

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2013
Messages
273
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Good to see brothers and sisters wishing him well in the detector world , tiderider
 
Upvote 0
I was wondering how Sandman was doing also! Hope all is well!
 
I'll send him a PM and see how he is doing

Lorraine
 
Thanks Lorraine ,

Have received no reply to date; most likely Sandman is resting and busy getting some PT; will post when I receive a reply.

Lorraine
 
I sent him a pm last week, and he responded. I did not now he had a stroke until after I sent it.
I hope he is doing great.
 
I haven't seen an update on his health, but he just this morning
posted a message in the Garrett forum under Brands.
 
Thanks for the thoughts,, I am in physical therapy to bring my lags back.
 
Good to hear. How is detecting going to be incorporated into your rehab? If not we can figure a way to do it.
 
Take care and you'll be back detecting no time at all , tiderider
 
Thanks for the thoughts,, I am in physical therapy to bring my lags back.

Good to hear from you, Sandman; keep the P/T going and you'll be out there detecting again soon.

Take care,

Lorraine
 
Glad to hear you are doing better! We're pulling for you!
Best of luck with the therapy!
RG
 
Praise God you are doing much better,in time you will be much better:hello:
 
Sandman. I am an author of some diet and health books. Let me if you would like some books as a gift or any other way I can help you to a speedy recovery
 
Glad to hear your doing fine. Hope you're back out there on the beaches soon.
 
so very glad to hear your in pt.. we all know you can beat this.. , you have to show us all your goodies ya find. wishing you well my friend.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom