What's new

anyone in N.W. Ohio?

davest

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
3,320
Reaction score
1,289
Golden Thread
0
Location
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that can verify if the water is fit to drink in Toledo and vicinity?

I've read about an algae bloom that has poisoned the drinking and bathing water coming out of Lake Erie in that area.

Are people really rioting over bottled water? I can't find anything on the mainstream media.

Thanks in advance for advice either way.
 
yep. I was just wondering if the reports I read were accurate or just blown up.

The idea of not being able to boil the water to make it potable is pretty scary. Good luck to all those affected.

thanks for the info.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom