Aquanut, A possible cabin fever project or Adventure.

I looked back and saw the Tigers2 and Jollymon have interest. Let me know what you think now...
John, looks like you generated some interest.
Just a thought so that no one that is interested feels left out.
There are 2 other targets within about 5 miles of this one. If enough people are interested ? We could always use one or two additional teams for the other sites. As long as everyone understands, that there are no guarantees and this could be a bust. But like an executive that I know likes to say, " no balls, no blue chips."

Last edited:
There are 2 other targets within about 5 miles of this one. If enough people are interested ? We could always use one or two additional teamd for the other sites. As long as everyone understands, that there are no quarantees and this could be a bust. But like an executive that I know likes to say, " no balls, no blue chips."

Like my 11 year old son said just before I killed myself on a double black diamond ski slope "No Guts, No GLORY!" By the way, the little ******* went first and made it. What was I supposed to do? Wimp Out? They buried me on the mountain slope. My body is still there I think.

Like my 11 year old son said just before I killed myself on a double black diamond ski slope "No Guts, No GLORY!" By the way, the little ******* went first and made it. What was I supposed to do? Wimp Out? They buried me on the mountain slope. My body is still there I think.
John, LOL my sons did the same thing to me in Vermont a few years ago. ( that week was my first down hill skiing.)
I got up after taking a tumble that my sons thought killed me and finished skiing down hill. I loved it and will do it again.
I know this post is off topic, but it brought back old memories. I guess that goes to prove that treasure divers are crazy after all.

John,Yes still interested and will see you and everyone at the cookout.....

There are 2 other targets within about 5 miles of this one. If enough people are interested ? We could always use one or two additional teams for the other sites. As long as everyone understands, that there are no guarantees and this could be a bust. But like an executive that I know likes to say, " no balls, no blue chips."

Just looking for shipwrecks earns me blue chips. I got a dive log full of them ha ha. The treasure is in the hunt too.........

the young think they are indestructible ...the older folks know better.. with age comes wisdom..

I do just as much goofy stuff now as I used to do, just different stuff... even though I know better! God help me!

yep, used to get hurt/in trouble going full speed now it just happens in slow motion!!!:icon_scratch::tongue3:

chuck.

The reason why big bro monitors that area is cause of that lost nuke bomb that no one has ever found.

Another thing ill add. Isnt the Mel Fisher group looking up in that area for something they have code named the "lost merchant"?Can someone check on this?

aquanut. you need a rov

Old Man... Additionally, would you email the coordinates to me so I can plot them on a chart. I would like to see where this sight is...
Aquanaut I think what they need is an ROV that could possibly be refitted to go that 800 feet down the refill would be a little costly for what the cable car but why do you have to make a big scene about claiming and all that if you're out there fishing everybody should get their fair share without argument yeah and investor would be good for the cost of refilling an ROV that is already proven to go most of the distance you know what I mean god bless you have a good day harvest

Aquanaut I think what they need is an ROV that could possibly be refitted to go that 800 feet down the refill would be a little costly for what the cable car but why do you have to make a big scene about claiming and all that if you're out there fishing everybody should get their fair share without argument yeah and investor would be good for the cost of refilling an ROV that is already proven to go most of the distance you know what I mean god bless you have a good day harvest

I know what you mean Harvest. However I don't like to say to much on an open forum. Particulars will be group discussed in private with the folks that will be directly involved and are willing to take the risks. Also, this particular project is different from the others that I talked to you about over the phone. The depths on this one run less than a 100'.

AQUANUT, Too bad we don't have any research on treasure wrecks near Charleston. I just checked the maps and there are a lot of snags off of Charleston and Beaufort SC.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back