Ahoy John, As you know I have had both knees done. The pain was unbearable before the Surgeries and gone within a short time. That was back in the early 80's. Now days the proceedure is faster and better. Even then I was up and around in short order. Maybe short isn't a good word. I'm still just as tall. It's 227 years later and I still get around pretty good. But do listen to the sawbones. If he says to start therapy with 2 or 3 pounds don't work with 25. I did that and paid the price. Listen to them and you will be up and about in no time.
Just some rummy who was trying to get his hand on my bottle of Morgan!
See Y'All!
The Goils likes me hat! Arrgh! when I says, "Shivver Me Timbers" they does Funny things! One says she wants to polish me Hook. Hummmmmm? 
Just think of all the fun you will have at the airport!

aquanut said:Bum Luck,
I think I've got a good Doc, but I never considered the ramifications a Titanium Knee would have on my treasure hunting with a metal detector! LOL.
Aquanut
