aquanut
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2005
- Messages
- 2,170
- Reaction score
- 1,584
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sebastian, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
- #41
Thread Owner
Re: Aquanut's Friends
Hey Bum Luck,
What's the going rate on Titanium?
Aquanut
Hey Bum Luck,
What's the going rate on Titanium?
Aquanut


P.S. John. bad news is that BOTH of my UW units are fried. One quit and one leaked and refused to restart once dried and repowered. Bummer!
Ya gotta love it! A year tied to the dock and as soon as I can get out on the water again my equipment gets scrambled. Maybe if I relay the power through my guitar amp and revamp the occilation beam from the warp drive I can get it to transport gold directly to the cabin. Assuming, of course, that the beam doesn't disolve the girls clothing. Wait! I'll get on that right away!
Don Jose, you have a standing invitation and are welcome at "Mi Casa" any time you are in the neighborhood no matter where we are at. My House is Your House! Be careful though, my wife hates to see a happy man and will try to fix you up with one of her lady friends.

How am I going to keep all these women under control without your experience and help? It's bad enough with the wild wife and three beautiful daughters aboard but what about all the bikini clad deckfluff that drops by?
Hello John, I just crawled out of the bilge. Didn't know it was so late. I was going to call you this afternoon but got involved in replacing one of the heads and running new plumbing and electrical. I'm not finished yet but lost track of the time. Man, it's almost midnight.







