What's new

Arcata Beach Finds part 2

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Had a bit better luck on a different beach. A beautiful day quite a few people and with patience found this silver opal ring! (lookalike photo from the 'net)

However I had met a young lady (7 years old) the sister of a boy my son cares for and we became fast friends...so I decided to gift her the ring. Her eyes became so huge when I asked if she wanted the ring (of course this was in front of her mother). She had spent an hour showing me all her interesting stones and jewels in her Disney jewelery box.

My son will return there tomorrow and I asked him to photograph the ring for me.

Gotta love the DEUS!

Lookalike opal Arcata.gif
 
Upvote 0
Awe such a guy with a big HEART,,WTG Dr.enjoy your time with your son,,HH:hello:
 
Great story Joe !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom