spartacus53
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2009
- Messages
- 10,624
- Reaction score
- 1,074
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Whiting, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Do you really think that the people that are being hit by tornado's are getting all their updated information thanks to the good people of T-Net
I highly doubt it. If they have been in Joplin, MO, or any other devastated area, I think the last thing on their mind is checking in here to see Today's Finds, or any weather updates.
Yes it's nice to show you are caring, but the people effected already know what is going on without a minute to minute update. Those already hit have nothing left, no computers, no electricity, no roofs over their heads. Methinks you are preaching to an empty choir.
Sounds a little harsh. Well that's life.
I highly doubt it. If they have been in Joplin, MO, or any other devastated area, I think the last thing on their mind is checking in here to see Today's Finds, or any weather updates. Yes it's nice to show you are caring, but the people effected already know what is going on without a minute to minute update. Those already hit have nothing left, no computers, no electricity, no roofs over their heads. Methinks you are preaching to an empty choir.

Sounds a little harsh. Well that's life.
You want to talk the talk, walk the walk. 


)








