snyper77
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2008
- Messages
- 75
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greenwood, Mississippi
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- #1
Thread Owner
Here's a video of an Etrac. It sounds like a 1980's video game that has short circuited! I couldn't imagine giving $1500 for something like this when this video was driving me out of my mind within 1 minute. Please tell me an Etrac doesn't do this.
http://www.mlotv.com/view/439/neil-jones-advanced-etrac-program-explained-part1/
http://www.mlotv.com/view/439/neil-jones-advanced-etrac-program-explained-part1/

?? (keep in mind I had a year on the XS for every month he did) There's no way that's a low tone. He pulled his phones out and sure enough it was low. I took his detector and starting checking some targets and the thing was so outta wack i couldn't make heads or tales of what I was hearing. To try to figure out a little more I did a reset and put in my usual settings, it worked fine. For months he was using a totally messed up detector but had no idea because it was still finding stuff. Who knows what it was missing but wouldn't it be funny if this guy is the star in the video and the detector isn't working right.
I really am curious what feature is making a silver coin sound low in conductive even out of the ground. i have many hours in, in both ferrous and conductive and I don't think an Explorer can do that. But to be honest I've never played with those wacky-useless in my opinion features. Come on e-trac users, someone has to know the detector by now. 







