What's new

Arrow Heads Found

zoienluv

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
66
Reaction score
49
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lipan Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup: Found these while workin in Palo Pinto County in Texas
 

Attachments

  • image-188028619.webp
    image-188028619.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 105
  • image-1339617000.webp
    image-1339617000.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 108
  • image-1657745162.webp
    image-1657745162.webp
    68.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image-1981810307.webp
    image-1981810307.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image-2451309745.webp
    image-2451309745.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 107
  • image-2467821263.webp
    image-2467821263.webp
    55 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 0
Those are really nice!!!! Great find and happy hunting on your next trips to come!!!!!!
 
Nice! You can't beat finding artifacts while you work.

I know right ... My bosses property is located on a Indian camp ground I've only looked in maybe a 40x40 area so I have lots of more area to cover
 
Glad you managed to find us. HH, rock
 
That one is just perfect. I bet you find a lot. Look forward to seeing them. Good luck!
 
Glad you managed to find us. HH, rock

Yes I managed to find my way I had to log in on computer my phone just doesn't like to explore the site well lol thanks for directing me this way I've seen sum really cool an interesting items thanks again
 
Really cool finds! :icon_thumright: That stemmed one (2nd photo) sure would be a heartbreaker in my books. Thanks for sharing!
 
That one is just perfect. I bet you find a lot. Look forward to seeing them. Good luck!

hey welcome to tnet

wow that point in the 4th image is nice.................a true texas beauty
 
hey welcome to tnet

wow that point in the 4th image is nice.................a true texas beauty

Thank u :) I always looked for arrow heads with my first husband an never could find them in 2006 when he passed away we buried him in a old civil war cemetery in Lipan 2 days after I was walkin around in the cemetery an found that one ...all the others I found the other day at work ... My son has a tomahawk head him an his dad found before he passed away so lookin for them is habit anymore I run into things all the time for the fact I'm always lookin at my feet lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom