artemis moon

Jun 1, 2007
Near Bangor, Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just going through some photos from the best vacation ever. Did the "grand tour" of Canada two summers ago. If I could live anywhere in the world, I think I would choose western Canada. Wishing fervently to get back soon. Next time, I'm going to spend more time in BC - loved the islands off of Nanaimo - but since my daughter announced that she's having a baby- yes, I'm going to have a granddaughter in September - I have a feeling that I should save my vacation time this year.

Attachments

• Canadian Rockies.jpg
    Canadian Rockies.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 175
Congrats on being a grandma in September....You will enjoy spoiling your granddaughter..

Being from BC I couldn't agree with you more....

Nice pic Artemis. I would have guessed you were in Alaska 'cause that's what it looks like too. Being a grandparent is EASY!!! You just kick back and love the heck out of someone. :)

My daughter just gave me a new granddaughter. I now have three grands, two girls and a boy. Nothing like them. Congrats.

Just found this thread and want to wish you a heartfelt congratulations on your coming grandbaby!!! As we say in my family, Mazel Tov!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back