Rww1987 Full Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 144 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2012 #1 I have had this for several years now I don't know if it's a artifact or not maybe someone here can tell me what it is Attachments image-537909092.webp 57.4 KB · Views: 249 image-1732318473.webp 53.7 KB · Views: 220 Upvote 0
I have had this for several years now I don't know if it's a artifact or not maybe someone here can tell me what it is
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2012 #2 Just a natural stone and not an artifact.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2012 #3 Looks like a natural formation to me. However, I can see where someone would think that was intentionally made to look like a human figure. I could be wrong, so lets see what others here have to say. - BTW, I would have picked it up too.
Looks like a natural formation to me. However, I can see where someone would think that was intentionally made to look like a human figure. I could be wrong, so lets see what others here have to say. - BTW, I would have picked it up too.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2012 #4 Strange shape but just a stone.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 20, 2012 #5 Looks like something from www.iceageartifacts.com . That site, well, you all be the judges!