allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well this morning I got to the house that yesterday I was given permission to detect and right off the bat I started getting decent signals and in the first four plugs I found 2 wheaties dated 1947 and 1924 and and a nice looking silver 1956 washington quarter.
After this the finds slowed down considerably then found two clad dimes in about a foot section. But id only been there about 45 minutes so I wasnt ready to go.
A few sweeps of my ace later I got a good quarter signal at 6 inches. Pushed my shovel through the ground, scanned the plug and it was saying the quarter was in my plug. I broke my plug into two sections and there she was, a 1948 quarter. My second silver one of the day.
Then came my company, the two gals who gave me permission to detect along with one of the womens husbands who asked me what the F'ing hell are you doing on my property? I looked at the women and said they gave me permission to detect and he said they dont f'ing own the land, I do.
Needless to say, I left before ending up in the county jail for kicking his a$$ for been so rude and the womens a$$e$ also for lying to me.
Anyways I did leave with a few nice coins.
have a great day of detecting,
Allen

Upvote 0

Silverseeker

Nov 25, 2004
Indian Wells Valley, CA
Doing nothing was the best response. I've been in similar situations, and it was tough to hold back my temper. But it wasn't your property, so any act of aggression would have made you the bad guy. Great finds though, and it's good that you got the quarters before he kicked you out.

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
we had 2 guys stop at our house when I was in school. they said they new my dad from ford and he gave them permission to hunt rabbits on the property. my dad cleared up that little lie right quick when he came home from work. those 2 won't get within 5 miles of our house if they a very lucky.

the neighbors all know I shoot,and I hit what I aim at. they ask permission to pick blackberries and we let them. but these lying jokers really pissed my dad off. if either of those "ladies" and I use that term loosely had an ounce of integrity you should get an apology for hubbies behaviour and a thank you for not kicking his ass.

a very nice lady from texas put it very eloquently to me, a man does not strike a lady,but a lady does not give him a reason to. I live by that.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
plehbah said:
wwwtimmcp said:
we had 2 guys stop at our house when I was in school. they said they new my dad from ford and he gave them permission to hunt rabbits on the property. my dad cleared up that little lie right quick when he came home from work. those 2 won't get within 5 miles of our house if they a very lucky.

the neighbors all know I shoot,and I hit what I aim at. they ask permission to pick blackberries and we let them. but these lying jokers really pissed my dad off. if either of those "ladies" and I use that term loosely had an ounce of integrity you should get an apology for hubbies behaviour and a thank you for not kicking his ass.

a very nice lady from texas put it very eloquently to me, a man does not strike a lady,but a lady does not give him a reason to. I live by that.

So does this mean we do or do not box women?

Please let me know- ASAP!!!

i would never "box" a woman because i'm a bit of an eye gouging man and i dont think thats allowed in boxing :D

dtwilson3

Jul 11, 2008
Stillwater, OK
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Fisher 1212, Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
mistergee said:
wanna really piss him off? send him a letter apologizing for the misunderstanding and thanking him for the opportunity to hunt his property and enclose a pic (photoshop if you have to) of you holding up 2 gold bars ;D

Haha!! This is the best idea on the whole post!!

dtw

smokedaddy

Mar 4, 2008
SE Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum / Fisher 1266X / Minelab Sovereign Elite/ Garrett AT/Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't worry about it Al. Remember this, " What comes around goes around". Sometimes it may take years for the latter. You will either see or read about his sorry -A- in a state of misfortune in the future. Those kind always get it handed back to them.

bottlebum

Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Golden1 said:
I say we get a bus load of T-Neters, And a bulldozer and go hunt his property :thumbsup:
;D......... :thumbsup:

Hardy

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2006
3RD TENT TO THE RIGHT
Detector(s) used
NAUTILUS DMC 2BA
Primary Interest:
Other
I WOULD OF SAID,,,, YES SIR AND I AM SORRY FOR THINKING THESE TWO LADIES OWNED THE PROPERTY , AH, BY THE WAY,

DID YOU DO TIME IN ATTICA STATE PEN ?? I WAS THERE FOR ARSON, WELL NICE HOUSE YOU GOT THERE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY ;D

catchdogcross

Sep 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Deleon, Tesoro Tiger Shark
notgittinenny said:
Hey Catch, is that the same look we get from our significant others just before they lay into us ::)? Or when we were kids, and our moms would give us the look :angry2:?.........NGE

Nah, I'ts more like the menacing look you get from the local creepy pervert except he's pissed and heading in you're direction...
Catchdog :icon_pirat:

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dtwilson3 said:
mistergee said:
wanna really piss him off? send him a letter apologizing for the misunderstanding and thanking him for the opportunity to hunt his property and enclose a pic (photoshop if you have to) of you holding up 2 gold bars ;D

Haha!! This is the best idea on the whole post!!

dtw
Same thought from me ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread