What's new

August 22nd I scored me a key date V Nickel

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • aug22.2.webp
    aug22.2.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 201
  • aug22.2.webp
    aug22.2.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 192
Holy Toledo man! Out of curiosity I checked my book, less than 1.5 mil minted, G-4 grades at $550, big congrats!

ffd
 
Wow, nice nab. Congrats on the Key V. I found an 1886, well two of em before. Sold em on the bay. Yours looks to be in great shape too. Nice.
 
That is an awesome find :headbang: BIG CONGRATS :icon_thumright:
 
Wow!! Congrats on that V. Did you find it with the V?
 
Yeah buddy! Congrats goes out to you! :icon_thumright: :headbang: :hello2:
 
Rookie2 said:
Wow!! Congrats on that V. Did you find it with the V?

Yes I was using the V3i with the 4x6DD shooter coil ;D
 
a big congrats Giant! gotta love this hobby, not knowing when a key date like that will pop out! awesome score!! :thumbsup:
 
sweet find! those V's are hard to find and here they are usually toasted
 
Thats a nice looking V and a real excellent find, Congrats! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Congrats on such an awesome nickel. :headbang: Your persistence is paying off.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom