What's new

awesome link! for Gatorboy

Thank you for posting the link.
I posted this on another thread this morning and couldn't give it it's own thread like mamabear asked because I'm away from the house and would have to type out the entire link on my cell phone...again.. aaahhrr ..
If this video doesn't get you amped to hop in your favorite creek I don't know what will.
 
So...with that.. thanks everyone for putting up with me...many for quite a while.
Not alot for me in this forum as of late..and I think the mods. Will enjoy a break... see ya around.
 
Don't go anywhere your an alright guy in my book
 
I think this video Finally gave the lady the itch to go dig. I have a couple archaic spots that I have to hike into.

Thanks for the link!
 
Nice video I really enjoyed watching it. I wish the banks in my creek had rocks in the walls but it is always just red clay or mud. All the rocks are already in the creek.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom