What's new

axe head and tooth?

ohiowhiteguy

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
663
Reaction score
702
Golden Thread
0
Location
clermont county ohio
Detector(s) used
coin master pro,,,Garrett at pro,,, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can anyone help me with these 2 items..i am wanting to sell them and am not sure what they are worth and there age..
thx. OWG. they were found here in southwest ohio.
 

Attachments

  • axe head 001.webp
    axe head 001.webp
    148.8 KB · Views: 182
  • axe head 002.webp
    axe head 002.webp
    142.4 KB · Views: 193
  • axe head 003.webp
    axe head 003.webp
    156.4 KB · Views: 163
  • axe head 004.webp
    axe head 004.webp
    149.7 KB · Views: 211
  • axe head 005.webp
    axe head 005.webp
    118.4 KB · Views: 188
  • axe head 007.webp
    axe head 007.webp
    108.1 KB · Views: 178
  • axe head 008.webp
    axe head 008.webp
    134.6 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 0
The second item is not a tooth. It is a tooth shaped rock, called a geofact. Or a natural shaped stone. The axe is nice, because i am not from your area and donj't buy or sell artifacts, I have no clue on prices.
 
not a tooth and axe is around 4o
 
Second piece of hard stone, not toothy thing, look like a buffalo stunner
 
They're worth a nice little bit too...last time I checked at least
 
what would you call a nice little bit? 100 200 not sure what to sell it for.
thx.
 
I see you do a lot of metal detecting
... Would you consider a trade? Maybe something from the Second Seminole War?
 
how bout cash...things have been tough.
 
Nah.. I don't like buying or selling. I just thought Since it looks like you do some treasure hunting.. Maybe I had something you would appreciate more.... And I could give a good home To that artifact. Good luck.
 
The Axe is worth about $40 or $50 and the other piece is just a rock, not a tooth.
 
Nice piece. If anyone wants to buy or sell you need to do it in a private PM though. If you are a Charter Member you can advertise in that forum and sell there. Thanks.
 
Yeah they'll find you and get you to stop...
 
"They" just did.
 
oops. sorry bout that...thanks.
owg.
 
Last edited:
The Grim Reaper said:
The Axe is worth about $40 or $50 and the other piece is just a rock, not a tooth.

Hold up Reap!! It could be a tooth from the elusive Rock Monster!! But, I doubt it. Still like the axe though!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom