What's new

Badgers helped out again

welsbury

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
1,949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog and I headed out for a quicky hunt at one of the few accessable spots that I can get to now. It is not a large place but kicks them out every now and then.Always check out critter digging of any kind and every now and again you're rewarded.I didn't have to look to hard to see this one.It's 6-3/4" and a nice translucent hint of grey color.Thanks again badgers.
 

Attachments

  • P1120553.webp
    P1120553.webp
    453.9 KB · Views: 159
  • P1120554.webp
    P1120554.webp
    430.3 KB · Views: 142
  • P1120555.webp
    P1120555.webp
    432.7 KB · Views: 112
  • P1120556.webp
    P1120556.webp
    417.8 KB · Views: 120
  • P1120559.webp
    P1120559.webp
    408.4 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I had to come back and look at that again .... that’s one pretty blade , I’m guessing it’s obsidian any chance of some more pics up close ?

Thanks arrow,yes it is obsidian,tried to show translucency with a flashlight and no sun today, it's blowing in something you'll see in a few days probably. Not very good pics at any rate It is not a grade 10 knife but I love finding them
 

Attachments

  • P1120568.webp
    P1120568.webp
    352.8 KB · Views: 81
Gotta fix my camera,pics too big.
 

Attachments

  • P1120570.webp
    P1120570.webp
    306.5 KB · Views: 74
  • P1120569.webp
    P1120569.webp
    324.5 KB · Views: 77
Another. Also I will include pics of other badger hole finds
 

Attachments

  • P1120572.webp
    P1120572.webp
    104.2 KB · Views: 74
  • P1120573.webp
    P1120573.webp
    192.2 KB · Views: 70
Here are some other pics of badger hole finds
 

Attachments

  • P1020613.webp
    P1020613.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
  • #2 BHK.webp
    #2 BHK.webp
    98.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Pinto edge of badger hole#1.webp
    Pinto edge of badger hole#1.webp
    475.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Pinto edge off badger hole #3.webp
    Pinto edge off badger hole #3.webp
    406.8 KB · Views: 90
Thanks for additional pics , I take it your pro badger lol , those are all really fine artifacts some fine flaking
 
Holy cow! What a find! Tough to miss something like that.....
 
Absolutely incredible. Good for you, Wels!
 
SHEEEW WEEEE! that is an awesome blade Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom