What's new

Badgers helped out again

welsbury

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
1,949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog and I headed out for a quicky hunt at one of the few accessable spots that I can get to now. It is not a large place but kicks them out every now and then.Always check out critter digging of any kind and every now and again you're rewarded.I didn't have to look to hard to see this one.It's 6-3/4" and a nice translucent hint of grey color.Thanks again badgers.
 

Attachments

  • P1120553.webp
    P1120553.webp
    453.9 KB · Views: 159
  • P1120554.webp
    P1120554.webp
    430.3 KB · Views: 142
  • P1120555.webp
    P1120555.webp
    432.7 KB · Views: 112
  • P1120556.webp
    P1120556.webp
    417.8 KB · Views: 120
  • P1120559.webp
    P1120559.webp
    408.4 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Upvote 0
One more pic of in hand.
 

Attachments

  • P1120557.webp
    P1120557.webp
    317.8 KB · Views: 121
Wow!! That’s a killer blade ... that thing is beautiful, think I would be leaving that badger a reward , we have ground hogs but they sure don’t kick anything like that out
 
Thanks 86 they are after ground squirrels and sometimes they dig a lot. Coyotes will take over the better ones for dens.
 
That’s an awesome find!
 
:icon_thumleft: That's a beauty! Very Nice.
 
That is a really nice blade. Agree you need to attract more badgers!
 
Gonna be hard to beat a deal like that!!

Great Piece!!
 
Great artifact recovery. That thing is a whopper........
 
that thing is a beauty!
 
Wow great way to start the season nice Lanceolate . Cascade Cluster ?
 
Thanks for reply Dennis. I'm thinking more recent,but you may be right
 
I had to come back and look at that again .... that’s one pretty blade , I’m guessing it’s obsidian any chance of some more pics up close ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom