Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
They can have my kitchen knives.But i get to keep my katana,my kabar fighting knife and my tomahawk as well as few other goodies.:laughing9:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
25 dead in a "spate" of attacks. That's 1 less than the ONE gun attack at the kiddie school. Your point? :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Point is clear, in a country with total gun control child murders still happen.

The only thing taking guns away accomplishes is to make law abiding citizens unable to defend theirselves.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
So they can't defend themselves with knives, cars, pencils etc which seems to be good enough for gunless criminals to hear you all speak?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have three different Gerbers on me at all times (yeah, I'm cheap ok). They have always held up for me and kept an edge.

When I got "detained" at the University Hospital (some nurse called security because she could see part of one of my knives' when I got my wallet out to buy a coke), I had to turn all three in to the Campus Police. I explained to them what I do, and they allowed me to retrieve them when I left.

Never felt more naked in my life!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to Canada to see my daughter. Got to the border, did the whole usual where ya'll from thing. Agent asked me if I was bringing any knives, tobacco or firearms. I truthfully said no. So she asked me what I would do for protection if I got in a bad spot. I patted the sedan on the side and said "I got this car". They still let me in the country. Guns are a relatively recent invention. Please killed people long before firearms were invented.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Its all ok,a knife is a knife to me.The only difference is whether its serrated or not.Serrated is good for cutting meat,chopping and cutting veggies,not so good.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
They better not take my knives. I wouldn't be able to pick my teeth, chop onions for enchiladas, open cat litter, poke holes in silver coins just to piss off the CRH'ers or start my truck(don't ask). Darn ole gov't. men can have my gun(singular), but I need them knives to live. It ain't easy gettin old in Texas.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive been carrying a pocket knife since i was 8 years old,think im going to change,dont think so .lol

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Ive been carrying a pocket knife since i was 8 years old,think im going to change,dont think so .lol
You were that old before you got one ? My Daddy gave me a 'Dollar Barlow' when I was 4 . Said
"You'll learn how not to cut yourself after the first time or two ." My Granny said ,"He's gonna poke his eye out with that !"
>I learned like Daddy said I would and I still got both eyes .

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You were that old before you got one ?

:laughing9:Actually i had to find my older brothers boyscout pocket knife in the basement to get one.It took my parents a few months to catch on,(numerous finger wounds).:laughing9:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
KNIVES can't be used for MASS-MURDERS, nor MASS-KILLINGS...

That's funny. Tell those 22 Chinese kids that were maimed with a butcher knife from a single intruder the same day as Sandy Hook shooting

ABC News

In September, another Chinaman killed 3 and injured 17 with an axe.

There was a particular string of knife attacks against schoolchildren across the country of China in early 2010 that killed nearly 20 and wounded more than 50.

article-knife-1219.jpg

And here is a bit more info on the string of killings and maimings that occurred.

And that is China alone. What about the rest of the world?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread