Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That happens all the time if you wait a while and go back they will order them again. You have to give it some time. The banks have a big turnover. Most of the time its just a fat lazy swamp cow. Eating candy and crap all day. How can 5 banks of the same kind get them and a few say they can't ??? Swamp cows!!! Lazy I here it all !! They love lunch time. Pizza donuts chips and bales of hay. Pushed down with a shake.

OP
OP
DaytonaRacer

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL!!! Fortunately for me, the ladies at this branch are all younger, attractive, and have nice bodies. They think nothing of grabbing a 22-pound box of nickels for me whenever I ask. Not sure who is disallowing her to order them but I'm fine with waiting her out.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
That happens all the time if you wait a while and go back they will order them again. You have to give it some time. The banks have a big turnover. Most of the time its just a fat lazy swamp cow. Eating candy and crap all day. How can 5 banks of the same kind get them and a few say they can't ??? Swamp cows!!! Lazy I here it all !! They love lunch time. Pizza donuts chips and bales of hay. Pushed down with a shake.

I laughed pretty hard at this dawg, cause it's true. those fat cows

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:sign10:HAHAHA THAT'S FUNNY I AGREE WITH YOU TIMZIM!!

OP
OP
DaytonaRacer

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
TDB simply can't order halves, it's been like that for 5 years now..

Mr. Wonderful Timing - that's me. :(

Guess I gotta now open up a new account somewhere else that can order for me.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
You can't order half dollar boxes from TD Bank, it is a nationwide policy.

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Wonderful Timing - that's me. :(

Guess I gotta now open up a new account somewhere else that can order for me.

Ask about ordering before you open the account. That way there are no surprises in either direction.
If you want 4boxes per week, tell them that is what you are planning. If you want 1 box per month, tell them that.
Either way, ask for assurance before you open the account.

OP
OP
DaytonaRacer

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Ask about ordering before you open the account. That way there are no surprises in either direction.
If you want 4boxes per week, tell them that is what you are planning. If you want 1 box per month, tell them that.

Good advice. Thanks!

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've had banks over-promise and under-deliver, so take what they say with a grain of salt. But for every bad bank I've encountered, I've worked with just as many good ones who are willing to go that extra mile to make you a happy customer.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go figure... I finally get up enough spare cash to order my first Halves box and the TDB vault teller who I usually buy my other boxes from informs me that she's no longer allowed to order boxes of Halves. WTF?!?!?

Anyone else running into this?

:BangHead: As the others have told you, it's been years since TD bank will order boxes of halfs. It can be frustrating but that's the way things are. The good part of that is that I use them for my dump bank. They have no problem accepting halfs at the penny arcade machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions