What's new

bank question

joshmd5132

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Can anyone tell me some names of banks that sell bags of halves?

Anything on the east coast?

Thanks
 
Upvote 0
I can't tell you chase of BofA because every bank is different. One morning take a drive around town. Every area is different. Soon you'll get a feel for it! Good luck! :headbang:
 
I haven't found one yet...I always ask (beg) though.
 
no banks here in Phila. will sell bags. :dontknow: nor in the surrounding suburbs. maybe a Pa. thing. :icon_scratch:
 
It is up to the bank. Only one bank I go to has bags and they also have a behind the wall counter. All the other banks have boxes and they must order them.

So look for a bank that has a counter as your first step. (I have heard that a lot of banks with counters will not sell the bags)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom